Dynamic Roguelike Action-RPG, played in real time from a top down 2D perspective. Raid endless dungeons, upgrade guild fortress and develop own heroes!
POCKET ROGUES brings old school Action-RPG flavor to the Roguelike genre. Here you must fight your way through hordes of monsters, explore unique and randomly generated locations, upgrade your guild fortress, and develop heroes of ever-increasing might if you hope to discover the lost secrets of a mysterious dungeon.
• THE GAME IS PLAYED ENTIRELY IN REAL TIME! Move, dodge, avoid obstacles, outmaneuver and outflank! Enjoy an elaborate combat system focused on character control and player skill.
• TRY YOUR LUCK AS ONE OF MANY HERO CLASSES, each with unique skills, specific equipment, and their own progression tree.
• EVERY DESCENT IS SPECIAL! From locations and monsters to loot and chance encounters, everything is generated during the game. You will never see two identical dungeons!
• THE GAME INCLUDES UNIQUE LOCATIONS, each with its own visual style, distinctive enemies, traps, and interactive objects. Once discovered, you can move freely between them all.
• Construct and improve buildings in the territory of your very OWN GUILD FORTRESS. Unlock new hero classes, strengthen existing ones, and gain access to an arsenal of fierce techniques.
• REGULAR UPDATES! The game has been supported and actively developed for a long period of time. The game’s creator works in close contact with the community and dedicated players to ensure a high-quality experience for everyone.
Pocket Rogues contains many different dungeons, each with its own unique loot and monsters. A wide variety of classes and dozens of specializations allow you to take alternative approaches to the game’s numerous boss battles, and each will test your skill in a new way. Add in Pocket Rogue’s traditional RPG components, such as character progression and exploration, and you will never feel bored!
“For many centuries, a dark dungeon has called to hapless travelers, whispering secrets and promising priceless treasure. None who enter have ever returned, and rumor says that each met an unspeakable fate at the hands of a true Evil. These gloomy legends, of course, only entice new adventurers to try their luck in the depths, eager for glory, fame, and riches beyond imagination. What are you waiting for? It’s time to become one of them!”
ULTIMATE VERSION FEATURES:
• The number of all the GEMS, obtained by killing monsters, bosses and for completing tasks, is increased by 50%
• Added the ability to SAVE the game before leaving, being in any normal dungeon, as well as auto-save while minimizing the game
• Berserk, Necromancer and all future PREMIUM CLASSES are available for gold
• Added the ability to start descent into the DUNGEON from a given depth
• All normal dungeons are completely FREE
> Discord (Eng): https://discord.gg/nkmyx6JyYZ
> Facebook (Eng): http://www.facebook.com/PocketRogues
For all questions, you can also contact the developer directly: email@example.com
- After constructing a new building, the Trapper will appear in the Camp. With his help, you can exchange and upgrade pets directly in the dungeon without returning to the Fortress
- Upon purchasing the new "Trading rows" building, players will have the ability to lock any item in their inventory. A locked item cannot be accidentally sold, destroyed, or dropped until the player removes the lock
- After upgrading the "Trading rows" to level two, players can quickly sell all inventory items to the Merchant, except for the locked ones
- A new pet has been introduced. It can be found in the Abandoned Prison after 7th floor, provided that the "Trapper's shack" has been built
- After the 15th floor in the Camp, you can encounter new mercenaries (Berserker and Wizard). A squad can still only have a maximum of 2 mercenaries at a time
- Several new traps have been added
- Some objects in the rooms of the Catacombs and Prison that were always found there, now appear by chance
- When lifting a curse from an altar, characters now gain experience only after defeating all waves of enemies, rather than each wave. There can no longer be more than 3 waves, and the chance of the altar being cursed has been reduced (from 50% to 20%)
- When destroying the Merchant's chest, not only does he become hostile, but also all other characters in the Camp
- The attacks of the Wandering Troll and Tamed Troll now have a knockback effect and deal damage to everyone, including their allies
- The base defense value for the item "Silent face" has been reduced from 145 to 105
- Poisoning from impassable poison puddles and clouds found in the Catacombs is now less dangerous
- The level of creatures that appear when destroying objects (like Larvae) has been halved
- When sacrificing a pet, there's a 35% chance that one of its attributes will decrease by 1
- An automatic backup saving system has been added in dungeons, which should restore progress in case of a crash (but it's better not to rely on it, and save manually through "Save and Exit" in regular dungeons or in the Camp)
- Surviving characters can now directly purchase passive items in the store, even if they already have items of that type in their inventory
- All daggers are now displayed on the character when equipped
- All friendly NPCs and mercenaries are now fully animated
- Goblins, trolls, regular zombies, and drowned are fully animated
- Dialogues now display the interlocutor's portrait
- Added the ability to use a gamepad to configure companion behavior and change the size of the mini-map
- The appearance of Goblin-Wizards and Goblin-Executioners has been updated
- The appearance of arrows used by Goblin-Archers has been updated
- The Camp's floor appearance has been updated
- After constructing a Pen in the Camp, a small fenced area for pets will appear
- Some troll sounds have been replaced
- The skill description "Sign of Sacrifice" has been changed: it now more accurately reflects the effect's action (increases all damage taken by the creature, rather than reducing its defense). The effect applied to enemies has been renamed to "Vulnerability"
- Next to the skill upgrade button on the character selection screen, a skill point icon is now displayed
- The cost of buying new abilities for pets in skill points and gems is now displayed in one cell to avoid confusion
- In Settings, you can disable the display of legs for animated characters (may affect performance)
- Playtime statistics now display hours and minutes separately (previously only minutes were displayed)
- New character statistics fields have been added ("Used Crosses of Life")
- An additional warning has been added if you press return to the Fortress instead of loading the saved dungeon
- Improved performance with large floor sizes and multiple active objects
- Daily tasks weren't saved when transferring progress via the cloud
Ratings and Reviews
Crash on startup
It was a fine game , it run on ipad 2 without problems. Not it crashes on startup on ipad 2 even on ipad4 !
The game is brilliant, but…
The game is brilliant. When you waste a vast amount of time upgradeing your stuff and you die, that's sad, but happens. And when you succeed in putting it back into your chest before dying to save them for a restart, that feels great. But sometimes you lose your gear because the game stops responding and fails to save the game. And sometimes the gear you lose is full epic and has taken hours to make. That's when you get a bit annoyed.
And when this happens more than twice, it means the time is ripe to remove the game, and give a 1⭐ rating. Pity. It's in my top 5 games ever.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alexej Leonydov
- 232.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 ФЛП Леонидов А.Н.
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gems HUF1,490.00
- Handful of Gems HUF499.00
- Chest of Gems HUF2,990.00
- Mountain of Gems HUF12,990.00
- Treasure of Gems HUF6,990.00
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.