The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method that can be used for any task. For many people, time is an enemy. The anxiety triggered by “the ticking clock”, especially when it involves a deadline, leads to ineffective work and study habits which in turn lead to procrastination.
- Customize to increase your productivity:
* Timer interval, short and long break duration
* Number of pomodoros between long breaks
* Auto-start for timer and breaks
- Optionally block your screen on breaks to keep your eyes healthy
- Optionally sound notifications for ticking and alarms
- Track your progress through the day/week/month and custom periods
- Icon in your toolbar allows you to start, stop, pause a task in just seconds
- Manage your tasks
- Favorite your activities and setup your tasks faster
- Integration with Google Calendar/Google Tasks/Telegram
NB: Pomodoro-Tracker is not related to the Pomodoro Technique™/Pomodoro™’s trademark holder Cirillo Company and respects its trademarks.
- Bugfixes and Improvements;
- Kirill Klenov
- 59.3 MB
OS X 10.10.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 email@example.com
- 1 090 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.