Powerful enough for creative professionals. Simple enough for everyone. The award-winning Procreate Pocket is the most versatile art app ever designed for iPhone.
Offering hundreds of varied pressure-sensitive brushes, an advanced layer system, and the breathtaking speed of Silica M, Procreate Pocket gives you everything you need to create expressive sketches, rich paintings, and gorgeous illustrations on an expansive, ultra-portable canvas. Work on the couch, at the beach, on the train, or while waiting in line for coffee. It’s a complete art studio in the palm of your hand. Now with all the features you love from Procreate for iPad, Procreate Pocket includes:
• Features and highlights:
- Massive High Definition canvases up to 8K
- 3D Touch for built-in pressure-sensitive painting
- All-new interface designed exclusively for iPhone
- Advanced customisable QuickMenu puts all your favourite tools at your fingertips
- Revolutionary new QuickShape feature for perfect shapes - instantly
- Powered by Silica-M, the industry leading painting engine behind Procreate for iPad
- Haptic integration for immersive feedback throughout the app
- Deliciously responsive 64-bit smudge sampling
- Optimised for iPhone X and iOS 12
- Stunning 64-bit colour
- 250 levels of undo and redo
- Continuous auto-save - never lose work again
• Hundreds of breakthrough brushes:
- Packed with the same beautifully-made brush library as Procreate for iPad
- Over 50 customisable settings for every brush
- Support for leading third-party styluses
- Create your own custom Procreate brushes
- Organise brushes into custom Sets
- Import and export custom brushes and Brush Sets
• Full-featured layering system:
- Layer your artwork for precise control over individual elements
- Use Layer Masks and Clipping Masks for non-destructive editing
- Stay organised by combining layers into Groups
- Select multiple layers to move or Transform objects simultaneously
- Access over 25 layer blend modes for professional compositing
• Color without compromise:
- Quickly fill your art with seamless colour using ColorDrop
- 64-bit colour for greater accuracy
- P3 Wide colour support
- Input RGB, HSB, or HEX values for exact colour matching
• The design tools you need:
- Add vector Text to your illustrations
- Easily import and export all your favourite fonts
- Refine Text spacing and alignment for a perfect finish
• Powerful drawing guides:
- Perspective, Isometric, 2D, and Symmetry visual guides
- Drawing Assist perfects your strokes in real time
• Dramatic finishing effects:
- GPU accelerated for lightning speed
- Add exclusive Perspective Blur for incredible results
- Disconcertingly fast Gaussian and Motion Blur filters
- Add Noise to your canvas, or Sharpen your image for perfect clarity
- Adjust Hue, Saturation, or Brightness in stunning real-time
- Powerful image adjustments including Color Balance and Curves
- Let the mind-bending power of Liquify Dynamics blow your mind
• Industry leading video features
- Relive your creative journey with Procreate's celebrated Time-lapse Replay
- Export your Time-lapse recording in 4K for high-end video production
- Share a thirty-second version of your Time-lapse recording with your social networks
- Broadcast your drawing process live with your favourite streaming service
• Share your creations:
- Export as layered native .procreate file, PSD, TIFF, transparent PNG, multi-page PDF, web ready JPEG, or animated GIF
- Import or export Adobe® Photoshop® PSD files
- Export to any connected location, including AirDrop, Files, iCloud Drive, Photos, iTunes, Twitter, Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Weibo and Mail
- Easily share canvases to your iPad to continue creating on a larger screen
Procreate Pocket 3.0.7 gives you full compatibility support for the iPhone SE 2020, and a fix for palettes imported from Procreate 5.
There's also loads of goodies for you on our instagram channel. We're giving away artist-created colouring pages, skill-boosting live streams, and entries for the 2020 Art Prize open May 20!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inspiration tends to strike when you least expect it—heck, some of our best ideas come to us in the shower—and Procreate is a dazzling way to snatch sparks of visual genius out of the ether and bring them to life. Behind the app’s slick drawing and painting tools are robust features that you’d expect from a full-fledged illustration package—it even has the ingenious ability to use your Apple Watch as a color palette picker. If a brilliant notion does strike in the shower, though, get out and dry off.
since ios13 the opacity and size sliders not work correctly with my adonit dash pen. the two fingers positioning gestures often not work.
it’s maybe simple optimization problems, but (for me) very frustrating.
please take a look for those functions! thanks!
(procreate is still the BEST app ever!)
Developer Response ,
Hey Kharoon - thanks for reaching out regarding these troubles you're having. Unfortunately the Adonit Dash is not a supported stylus for Procreate or Procreate Pocket, but if you send through some videos of the issue to email@example.com, we'll do whatever we can to mitigate the issue(s) for you!
My favourite drawing app with me all the time!
Please add ability to sync with iPad app, and set the size of the image!
- Savage Interactive Pty Ltd
- 289.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Savage Interactive
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.