Add reminders to iOS built-in reminders app from Notification Center without unlocking the device. Paste text from clipboard and convert it into reminders.
The app offers the following features:
- Convert clipboard text into reminders based on a selectable separator
- Add reminders from Widget without unlocking device
- View due or over due reminders from all groups in one place
- View all lists reminders in one place
- View each reminders group list by itself
- Switch between reminders groups
- Scroll to view all reminders in each group
- Sort reminders by name or due date
- Complete reminders
- Tap on reminder to open Reminders app
More features will be added based on customer’s feedback. Please try our "Week Cal Widget for iOS calendar" app that implements a week view of iOS calendar events in notification center.
- Fixed widget stuck in "Loading ..." bug
- Fixed not opening iOS reminders app when tapping on a reminder
- Updated icons
- Updated quick help
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.