Revizto is a real-time visual collaboration tool for anyone working on a building project, including architects, engineers, contractors and owners. Revizto helps to reduce errors and misunderstandings in the team during a project life cycle. Even non-expert users find it easy to work with Revizto.
Revizto allows to examine scenes created in Revizto, a productive software for PC. Revizto turns BIM and CAD models into navigable 3D environment and allows to share these scenes using cloud-based repository - Revizto Workspace and collaborate from any device using Revizto.
Revizto is free, easy to use and widely available.
With Revizto you can:
- Open projects, created in Revizto, even complex and large ones.
- Navigate through the 3D environment.
- Collaborate easily with your team in real time using our integrated Issue tracker.
Key Revizto features:
- Issue Tracker: With a built-in issue tracking system you can assign tasks to anyone within a working group, as well as generate regular reports. You can also attach images, photos and pdf files to it.
- Camera sharing: Follow the online presentation or make your own, and invite your teammates to join. This will be a smooth 3D demo in real-time, with no delays and freezing.
- Object’s data: Get detailed information about an object just by clicking on them.
- Ruler: Measure any distance in the scene.
- Visibility control: Work with visibility mode and make objects transparent to see what’s behind them. Turn categories on/off or view them in X-ray mode.
- Viewpoints and Section cuts: Ability to save any spot in the scene as viewpoint for easier navigation and presentation purposes. Each viewpoint contains individually configured Section cut - ability to cut the model in plane and section box.
- 2D Sheets: Ability to view 2D Sheets from Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD and PDF.
- Overlaying 2D sheet on 3D scene
- Viewing clashes made in Navisworks inside the issue tracker
- 2D map and levels: Refer to 2D map to define a certain position in a plan and by click be teleported to this spot in 3D model. If needed switch between levels in 2D map.
- Fix for the startup issue on older Mac OS versions 10.12 and 10.13
- Ability to set the language manualy for SpellCheck in preferences
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- 3DreamTeam Inc.
- 215.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11‑inch), iPad Pro (11‑inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) and iPad (7th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - 2020 Vizerra SA
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.