The Hungarian National Association of Radio Distress-Signalling and Infocommunications (RSOE) operates the Emergency and Disaster Information Service (EDIS) with the objective to monitor, document, analyze and notify customers on events in the world that may cause emergency or disaster. Our service is using the speed and the data spectrum of the internet to gather information. We also monitor and process data of several organizations and authorities to obtain reliable information.
New features in this version:
- Event list filtered by event categories for easier navigation
- Added information at Travel risk category type, also events from the last 72 hours can be listed
- Display improvements in dark mode
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Radios Segelyhivo es Infokommunikacios Orszagos Egyesulet
- 121.9 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © RSOE EDIS 2004 - 2020. All Rights Reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.