Portable Check-In Lite is a feature rich mobile assistant for service advisors which does not require integration with dealer management systems. In a user friendly interface it guides service advisor throughout the vehicle reception process and allows him or her to take photos of damages and document overall vehicle condition. Furthermore it supports multiple reception scenarios, up-selling via local special offers and automatic creation of summarizing acceptance protocol that can be send via e-mail or printed. It also contains an instructive video tutorial that activates automatically at the first launch of application but can also be re-initiated manually anytime later. Should you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
• User-friendly interface
• Optical recognition of registration plate number
• Wide variety of reception scenarios
• Acceptance protocol
• Integration with MyŠKODA application via QR code
• Build in video tutorial
• Print via Google Cloud Pprint
• Multibrand readiness
• Available in multiple languages including Czech, English and German...
• Extension of time period for application lockdown
• Elimination of invalid error messages
• Modifying the acceptance protocol appearance
• Adding another user's logoff options
• Doplnění možnosti odhlášení jiného uživatele
• Adding VIN and SPZ to parameters to GetCustomer
• Default value for Acceptance protocol and Workshop order set to "yes"
• Update eStart
• Publication eStart in Russian
• Publication Connect LITE in English
• Publication of new functionality in vehicle reception: Market place
• Improved the license plate scan function
• Add the ability to change the scenario during check-in
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.