Enjoy a game of chess vs Shredder at your strength, the legendary chess program that won many championship titles. Improve your tactical skill with 1000 chess puzzles.
Shredder, the most successful chess program ever, is also available for the iPad. You can play against Shredder, analyze with him and solve chess puzzles. It offers the usual Shredder standard on your iPad.
In addition to the outstanding playing strength of the 12 times computer chess world champion, Shredder is also able to mimic the play of a human chess player with any playing strength. He even deliberately makes typical human mistakes in those levels.
Solve 1000 built in chess puzzles. Shredder keeps track of your performance and offers advice if needed.
You can adjust Shredder’s playing strength from beginner to master level. If you like, Shredder automatically adjusts his strength to yours. He even calculates an Elo rating for you. This is how the playing strength of chess players is typically measured.
During the game a coach is watching your moves and warns you if you are about to make a mistake.
See how you are getting better and better the more games you play and the more chess puzzles you solve.
* Adjustable playing strength
* Intuitive and very easy to operate
* 1000 built in chess puzzles
* Watch your rating improve in a diagram
* Outstanding playing strength on the iPad
* Analyse your games with Shredder, find your mistakes and improve your play
* Coach shows your mistakes
* Different playing styles from passive to aggressive
* Great variety: browsable opening book with more than one million moves
* Access 1200 GB of endgame databases online
* Enter and analyze any position you like
* Load and save games (incl. names, date, etc.)
* Send games via email
* Different chess boards and pieces
* VoiceOver / Accessibility support
* Improve your play whenever and wherever you like
We improved the performance and fixed small bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent chess app!
I enjoy it every day!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eiko Bleicher
- 31.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2010 - 2020 shredderchess.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.