TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems. TeamViewer is already used on more than 200,000,000 computers worldwide.
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys)
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Wake-On-LAN: switch on your computer remotely
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
TeamViewer subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is turned off, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
• Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mobile screen sensitivy (dpi) too high for smooth movements on computer.
Need an option for that.
Preferred, but need some more option for being pro
First of all I really like the Teamviwer app! I don’t want to use other for the things I do. But it would be better or more Pro-like, if..:
Some applications need not only click but clicked drag with second mouse button. And with iPad Pro the hardware keyboard Ctrl (and/or Cmd and/or Option) + mouse cursor drag (even button holding down) is another thing I need. And hardwarekey Cmd + mouse click and drag solves the problem on Mac if I remember well.
The resolution option is good, but we need some different aspect ratio, to use the Mac or PC on the whole iPad screen without need to scroll and really do the work like on the desktop hardware (only on a smaller screen).
For Mac and iPad Pro users it would be good, if the hardware keys Option+Tab (on iPad) could do the Cmd+Tab (on the controlled Mac) thing. Because Cmd+Tab shows the iPad app switcher. I know, the software keys in the app solve this thing, but doing this with hardware keys would be much more faster and “natural”.
Can't connect to my PC from iPad because of an error message that I should update TeamViewer on iPad but update is not available. The service itself is great but currently it's totally unusable.
- TeamViewer GmbH
- 69.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © TeamViewer Germany GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Business Plan HUF169,990.00
- Business Yearly Plan HUF87,990.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.