Texas Instruments, the No. 1 recommended brand of graphing calculators in the U.S., has optimized its most powerful Computer Algebra System (CAS) math engine for an all-in-one iPad app that makes teaching and learning math more engaging, meaningful and … fun!
ONE CAS APP. ALL THE MATH.
Open the door to math mastery with the first-in-class iPad CAS app that delivers comprehensive graphing, data entry and analysis, statistical modeling and calculating functionality.
Solve equations with algebraic precision, factor and expand variable expressions, complete the square, find antiderivatives, compute limits, find exact solutions in irrational form and more.
Make math more meaningful by importing images from the iPad camera or photo library and overlaying graphs and equations on them to illustrate abstract math principles in the real world.*
Visualize crucial connections by observing how equations change — in real time, on one screen — when you touch, grab and interact with shapes, graphs and objects on the screen.
Graph functions, inequalities, implicit functions, conic sections, scatter plots, statistical plots and regression models, 3D graphs, parametric, polar and differential equations.
Enter equations in proper math notation so math symbols and formulas on the screen are identical to those in text books and on the board.
Deepen understanding by exploring hundreds of free activities for Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, Pre-Calculus and more from the online Math Nspired resource center.
Create and store work on your iPad, and share it using your Email or Dropbox account.
A COMPLETE LEARNING RESOURCE
TI Education Technology is committed to success in mathematics by providing advanced learning tools that have been designed in collaboration with leading educators and researchers.
TI provides world-class professional development for teachers, as well as free activities and curriculum content.
For additional information about the TI-Nspire CAS App for iPad, please visit our website.
The TI-Nspire CAS App for iPad does not support external and third party keyboards.
* TI-Nspire App for iPad supports .jpg, jpeg, .bmp and .png image formats.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
What’s New in Version 5.0
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Introduced animated path plot to help visualize function, parametric and polar graphs as they are drawn in real time with automated and manual controls.
• Updated plot labels to display coefficient values. It is now easy to explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and the graphs they represent.
• Enhanced points functionality. One can now quickly create dynamic points by coordinates defined by sliders or expressions.
• Added multiple tick-mark labels to create visual contexts that promote understanding.
• Introduced various bug fixes and security improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- Texas Instruments
- 81.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
- 10 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.