Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on macOS:
• Quickly add tasks from anywhere with cmd+shift+A.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• A Safari extension comes built-in to quickly plan your day and add websites as tasks.
• All the power from macOS: Siri, Today widget, Share extension, and more.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to the Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
This update for Todoist for macOS is special. It’s a fresh, new under-the-hood design. That means faster updates, more features, and more fixes.
As always, contact us if you notice anything buggy.
Ratings and Reviews
Excelent for GTD
I use it more than one year, it is very good to follow the GTD method. You can create complex task system, but the interfaces are clear and intuitive. It has good clients for web, laptop, tablet and mobile, and a good API belongs to this platform if you would like to extend functionality yourself.
Best Task Management App
I've never seen any software that's better than Todoist. Very clear UI, super-useful features. Frequent updates. Recommend it 1OO%
I use it in multiple devices everyday.
Super tool for task and time management.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doist Inc.
- 174.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Doist Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Todoist Pro - Yearly HUF10,290.00
- Todoist Pro - Monthly HUF1,590.00
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.