Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
We know there is nothing more distracting than a cluttered office space. But before you start a Marie Kondo intensive course, we are bringing you a brand new way to organize your team's boards and turn Trello into your collaboration zen garden. We’ve separated out all of your boards into three easy-to-navigate ways sections: starred boards, personal boards, and team boards.
We also took the time to clean under the carpets and fix some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been using Trello for a few hours now and I can already tell that this is my favourite app ever. It’s so easy to use and it made my life so much easier already. I love it! I needed an app like this since forever. Definately recommand to anybody who wants to organize something!
Makes life so much easier
It’s perfect if you’d like to organise something. Actually, with Trello you can organise anything in your life. I highly recommend it!
Use every day. 🙋🏼♂️
Calendar wiew could be better to see all mounth. End some draw function would be Best.
Anyway very good 🤘🏼
- Trello, Inc.
- 122.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Year of Trello Gold 16 490 Ft
- One Month of Trello Gold 1 790 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.