Make every trip your best trip with TripAdvisor, the ultimate travel companion. Use our travel planning tool, Trips, to save all your ideas for hotels, restaurants, tours and attractions and view them on a map -- then easily access your saves while you’re on holiday. Quickly discover nearby hidden gem travel recommendations, find and book must-see things to do, reserve tables at great restaurants, and use maps to see places popular with travellers and locals. Use TripAdvisor to also compare low prices on hotels, resorts, flights and cruises for your next trip. With millions of reviews, photos, articles, videos and mapped out ideas from travellers and local experts at your fingertips, you can always be sure you’re making the right choice.
The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use, allowing you to:
• Discover and book amazing things to do while you travel, with recommendations from TripAdvisor’s global community and local experts on must-do experiences, top places to eat and other nearby hidden gems
• Use Trips to save and organise all your favourite travel ideas and see them on a map, so you can plan and book easily, whether you’re at home or on the go
• Access over 700 million candid traveller reviews and opinions of accommodations, airlines, things to do, restaurants and cruises
• Browse videos, photos, Trips and articles from travellers and experts in your personal travel feed
• Follow friends and travel experts to get helpful advice and recommendations
• Find great deals on hotels by comparing lowest prices from more than 200 booking sites worldwide
• Search and book the world’s largest collection of tours, attractions and experiences
• Modify or cancel most tour, attraction and experience bookings for free
• Find great food wherever you are and reserve tables at local restaurants
• Compare airfares and find great deals on flights
• Use Apple Pay or PayPal to make tour or activity bookings
• Access mobile tickets for booked tours and activities
• Find the best cruise for you, with the latest deals and extensive Ship-tinerary™ detail pages
• Browse and book Travellers’ Choice award-winning hotels, experiences, restaurants and more
• Get answers from other travellers on your specific travel questions in the TripAdvisor forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
The TripAdvisor app uses your location to send you helpful recommendations on nearby places to stay, restaurants, things to do and more. These locations are collected even if the app is in the background. Location settings can be configured in the Settings app.
We update the TripAdvisor app as often as possible to make it even more useful to travellers like you. Here’s what you’ll find in the latest version:
• Home screen reminders about upcoming tour and activity bookings, including quick access to mobile tickets
• Various performance improvements that make it easier to find great places nearby
Ratings and Reviews
For every trip
Since i started to use this app, every trip is much better. Thats simple. Once we go 10 day Italy-Sloven-Croatia Trip with my wife and we did not book any apartments because of TripAdvisor. That was cool, wherever we was, there was a good price bed for two.
App books wrongs dates
After carefully selecting 2 daily trips for my upcoming visit to Italy to explore the Amalfi coast and Capri from Sorrento I made an unpleasant discovery seeing the confirmed vouchers with the wrong dates. Everything shifted by a day. Now with busy business days ahead of the long waited holiday this was not what I needed. Surely I chose to use the app and book something to save time and be efficient not having to look for arrangements once I’m there and fully enjoy my only one day available to explore Sorrento. Instead I spent long minutes on the phone with customer service contacted on a UK number ofc from Budapest my home town to thoroughly enjoy conversation about my travel habits with he lady with lovely American accent on the phone who God bless had to several times make the attempt to upsell me other trips or transfers etc even though I made clear I was a frequent traveller I only booked this for time efficiency issues and that now I’m having to pay an Intl call to sort out an issue with a sw app. It’s not her fault and she was doing a brilliant job in utilising all the time available while supposedly she was checking on availability and potential price differences but still I think it was uncomfortable for me to remind her I needed this to be sorted ASAP and I would like to carry on with the activities I actually planned for my evening.
I’m not sure I’ll be encouraged to book with tripadvisor any time soon :(
I love the app and I have a lot of reviews. But it is not possible to type a review directly from timeline/travel line for a while now. Why have you guys changed it? It was very is, it tracked all you places with the spot mark with different colors which defined if you have already reviewed it or not. Would you please get it back? Now I need to check where I have been then go to add reviews and search for the different locations/sight/restaurants/etc. I am a bit under motivated that I need to follow too many steps. :(
- 200.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 TripAdvisor LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.