Take care of your heart’s health with the ECG recording and evaluating WIWE app that works with the WIWE device (CE marked)!
Pair your WIWE device with the WIWE app on your smartphone or tablet. Tap on the new recording and follow the instructions:
• Put and keep your 2 fingertips on the electrodes
• Wait 60 seconds until the app says you can release
• Look through the evaluation screen presented to you
1. Easy to use: and easy to wear. It only takes 60 seconds to record your ECG and it’s the same size as a business card holder.
2. It does it all: you can take ownership of your healthcare with its built in functions like the pedometer, pulse oximeter and calorie counter.
3. Prevention: at its best. Our main goal is to ask people to take care of their heart and body before it’s too late.
4. Real time capturing: of your ECG and evaluating the risks of a sudden cardiac arrest and stroke.
The upgrade offers the following benefits:
- easier navigation
- improved design
- Lot's of behind the scene improvements (including the ECG analyser algorithm)
- iPhone X series support
- New sharing possibilities of ECG measurements
Ratings and Reviews
TV ad says I need just a mobile and this app. Its misleading through I need the wiwe Device as well.
Jo lenne, ha foglalkoznanak vele. De szarnak ra. Ezer eves UI, pedig az eszkoz es az alapotlet eleg kiraly.
Könnyen használható, jól működik. Tényleg egy minimális UI Design frissítés elférne. Maga az eszköz is jó felépítésű, könnyen kezelhető.
- Sanatmetal Ortopediai es Traumatologia Eszkozoket Gyarto Korlatolt Felelossegu Tarsasag
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Sanatmetal Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.