xDiagram application could help you make nice diagram graphic documents or UML documents quickly by keeping lines connected to shapes even when they're moved.
Functions of the application:
+ Support VISIO formats: VSDX, VSDM (Microsoft Visio Format)
+ IMPORT old VISIO formats: VSD, VSS (Import only)
+ Support many other formats: svg, png, jpeg, multi-pages tiff, pdf...
+ Sync document files to iCloud
+ SMART LINE / CONNECTOR:
Smart Line if attached to a shape will automatically change position every time when the main shape is moved, resized.
+ BASIC SHAPE (new):
There are 92 shapes to add to your diagram. You could add/change text to display inside the shape.
Drawing UML activity diagram will be easier using these shapes.
+ PRE-DEFINED IMAGES (new):
There are 1056 predefined nice images shapes for you to add to your diagram.
Shape types are as following:
+ OVER 2000 BEAUTIFUL SYMBOLS:
More than that, there are over 2000 beautiful symbols for you to add to the diagram.
+ ADD IMAGE:
You could add any image file (support file type: gif, jpeg, png, bmp, pict, tiff) to display as an item inside the application.
Image file could be shown in following modes: Stretch / Fit inside bound / Fit outside bound.
The application also allows to DRAG/DROP many image files directly from Finder or pasted image from clipboard to current editing window to add them to the diagram.
+ GENERATE UML CLASS DIAGRAM from C++/JAVA SOURCE:
By dragging C++ header(*.h) or Java files, folders into the diagram window, the application will auto-generate UML class diagram for you. (Accurate rate: 90%)
+ ALIGN MULTIPLE ITEMS:
Select many items then do right-click mouse to select alignment options as following:
(also allow to auto-align with another objects)
- Center (Horizontal or Vertical)
- Distribute ....
+ OPEN/SAVE to "*.UMD3" file:
UMD3 (*.umd3) is the new file type created only for this application.
Press “Cmd + S" to save current diagram to an UMD3 file so that you could load it later for editing.
+ EXPORT TO IMAGE FILE:
Press "Cmd + E" to export current diagram to an image file with format of VSDX, SVG, PDF, TIFF or PNG or JPEG.
+ SUPPORT PRINT:
Press "Cmd + P" to print current document.
+ CAPTURE TO CLIPBOARD:
Press "Cmd + 4" or click on Capture button to export current diagram image to clipboard, then you could paste that image to another application.
Example: Open [Preview] application, press "Cmd + N" to paste above captured image to view or to save to an image file.
Of course, you could paste that image to Excel, Word application too.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Duplicate select items (shortcut key: Cmd-D)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Rotate left, rotate right (shortcut key: Cmd-J / Cmd-K)
- Press Cmd+T to move, resize group of items temporary
- Short cut key CMD+B, CMD+I to change text to Bold or Italic
- User could drag right mouse on a current shape to create a new attached object with line
- Double click on the canvas to create a new text box item
- Allow to switch current select object to another shape type
- Allow to change selected items display order
- Scale size of select items
- Path boolean operations supported
- Flip select items
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
- Customizable color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Support gradient fill to shapes
- Customize measure unit and scale (point, cm, mm, inch….)
- Allow to Export image in 300dpi
- Allow user to select items then save them to Favorites list to reuse later
- Add support for macOS 10.15
- Improve app's performance
- Press and hold SPACE-BAR to maneuver/scroll around document
- Improve ColorWell UI
- Fix bugs
- Improve UI of "More Shapes" dialog
- Press shortcut key 'F' to edit shape's path, points
- Add more text-align setting
- Add 'Merge layers' function
- Support multi-languages: English, Deutsch, Français, 日本語, 한국어, Español, Português, Čeština, Dansk, Suomi, Italiano, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Русский, Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Tiếng Việt, 中文（中国）, 中文（台灣）
- Improve print dialog (add Detail controls to print dialog)
- Support Darkmode in macOS 10.14
- Allow users to copy/paste selected layer
- Add Decimal Precision setting
- Add more arrow types (architectural ticks....)
- Support sync to iCloud
- Import from Visio's VSDX, VSD, VSS format
- Import export SVG
- Import multi-pages tiff format
- Add Thumbnail view
Ratings and Reviews
- Tien Thinh Vu
- 61.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Vu Tien Thinh
- 4 990 Ft
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.