Meet Happy. Bring beautiful, simple, scalable video conferencing with wireless content sharing and integrated audio to any meeting space – conference rooms, training rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices.
Zoom Rooms video conferencing systems use appliance or custom hardware deployments to bring high quality video, audio and sharing to any type of space - making it extremely flexible. Easily connect to participants on mobile devices, desktops, and in other rooms, anywhere.
The iPad app allows you to connect to a Mac, PC, or Zoom Rooms Appliance as the dedicated Zoom Rooms Controller for that room. The iPhone app allows you to pair with a Zoom Room, giving you similar control functionality on your personal mobile device.
The iPad screen can be switched to the Scheduling Display mode and placed outside the room to show current availability, display upcoming meetings, and allow you to reserve time for an instant Zoom meeting.
Simply install the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
● Best video and screen sharing quality
● Quick setup to install Zoom Rooms with Google Calendar, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange.
● One-touch to join or start a meeting
● Intuitive room controls to easily manage audio, video, participants, and more
● Wireless screen sharing from any device
● Supports up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room
● Supports native room control integration to control lighting, projectors, and more
● Supports unlimited scheduling displays for simplified booking
● Supports unlimited digital signage to remotely push content to screens in and out of conference rooms
● Ability to pair and control Zoom Rooms and Zoom for Home devices from your personal mobile device
● View the active speaker, content, or gallery view with 49 video feeds
● Up to 1,000 interactive Meeting participants or 10,000 view-only Zoom Video Webinar attendees
● Record your meetings to share or review later
● Connect with anyone using Zoom Rooms, iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, SIP/H.323 room systems, telephones, and other devices
Have a question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New and enhanced features:
-In-context user education for various features, such as whiteboard, closed captioning, and others, informs the user who can see, save, and share the information before they provide it.
-Zoom Rooms will need to consent to the meeting being recorded when joining a meeting or when someone starts recording the meeting.
-When someone in a meeting or webinar is utilizing any app that has access to real-time content or personal information during a meeting, participants are given real-time notice of usage. Details of which apps have access and which participant is using the app are displayed, and clicking on the app opens the Marketplace page to provide more information.
-Administrators can configure disclaimer messages that will appear for the following actions: start meeting, join meeting, host recording start.
-Minor bug fixes
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
- 102.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.