Turn your iPhone into a microphone for presentations, speeches and more!
▶ More than just an emergency microphone! ◀
Easily connect to Bluetooth, use a plug-in microphone or go ahead with the built in microphone.
Output your signal via Bluetooth HFP, Apple TV (some AirPlay) or direct out (earphone connector).
Choose what serves you best!
With Air Microphone, you have a small yet powerful toolbox for any Power Point presentation, instant speech, conference and more right in your pocket!
The new Limiter serves as automatic problem solver by cutting excessive peak levels, built-in shelving filters allow to cut off unwanted noise or boost important frequencies.
Air Microphone is the ultimate and easy to use fallback solution for speeches, presentations and more.
For any situation where you need to be heard, grab your iPhone or iPad and connect it to Apple TV or Bluetooth.
To use the Air Microphone app you need:
• iPhone or iPad
• AppleTV / AirPlay
• Air Microphone App
Additional options are available:
• Use the microphone or headset of your choice if preferred
• Connect to an external Bluetooth speaker is this is your preference
The setup is quick and easy. It is a straight forward procedure as to expect from Apple TV.
Fast and reliable - no unnecessary hassle when you are under pressure anyway.
There is not much you can do wrong with Air Microphone.
Easy and hassle free setup - extremely important when you are in a hurry anyway after everything else has failed!
Here are a few hints that always apply when working with microphones and acoustics. Read this carefully, it's a good thing to know anyway!
• Adjust the volume with the slider. Be loud enough to be understood, but not as loud to create feedback. Keep in mind: the louder you are, the bigger the chance of feedback occurring!
• In case of Feedback, reduce the volume with the slider.
• Use the Limiter to avoid excessive peaks
• Use the filters to cut or boost high frequencies and low frequencies
• Do not stand in front of the speaker with the Microphone. Feedback will occur when the sound from the loudspeaker travels directly into the microphone.
• Adjust positions of loudspeakers and microphone to find the best working solution. Placement of both loudspeakers and microphone has a big impact on sound quality!
The Air Microphone app does not replace a professional setup. But it costs much less and the setup is much faster. And more important: you carry your iPhone with you anyway! It even comes with an equalizer to make some rough adjustments.
And while you are at it, why don’t you share a picture or two since you are connected to AppleTV anyway! You can do that with Air Microphone.
Get the Air Microphone app now. Who knows when you will hold the next emergency speech!
Drop us a line for feedback and suggestions, we like to hear from you!
And if you like this app, a good rating is always welcome.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
New Routing implemented for iOS10
Ratings and Reviews
No Delay with Cable
The least delay when using cable among other similar apps
Bluetooth Not Working
App claim bluetooth support but its not working
The developer, Harry bachmann, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Harry bachmann
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © B-eng
- Rp 35ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.