AirPlayer is an application for streaming video*, music*, photo* from UPnP/DLNA media servers to your Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad.
AirPlayer can access media files on your Windows 7 directly. view http://www.edavs.com/forum/ for more details.
AirPlayer can stream movies from a NAS to your AppleTV 2 without iTunes!
view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DXM2PcBVos for more details.
Videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpHfRJCap0w
- Automated media server discovery on local network, also with a refresh function.
- You can add server manually, then you can watch your movies outside the house.
- With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of video from your media server, XVID, AVI, RMVB, MKV, MOV, MP4, M4V etc.
- With iPhone 3gs, iPhone4, iPod generation 3 32G/64G, iPod 4G and iPad, you can stream almost any formats of music from your media server, MP3, WMA, OGG, AAC etc.
- With eailer iPhone/iPod , You can use QuickTime plugin to view limited media formats, MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, WMA, MP3, AAC.
- Support photo browser.
- Support photo thumbnails.
- Support showing snapshot of the media file. [need server provide]
- Support search function.
- Support Airplay feature.
Media Servers that have tested working
- Mac OS
MediaLink, TwonkyMediaServer, PS3 media server, Majestic, EyeConnect, Vuze, Playback, iSedora, Orb, TVMOBiLi
Windows7, XBMC, TVersity, TwonkyMediaServer, Wild Media Server, Asset UPnP, FreeMi, Serviio, SAMSUNG PC Share Manager, Mezzmo, UIStream, Nero media home media server,TVMOBiLi, KooRaRoo
MediaTomb, FUPPES, uShare, Coherence, TVMOBiLi, Minidlna streamer
HP MediaSmart Server[with twonkey media server], Synology DS101, DS106J, DS-207+, Iomega, QNAP, LaCie, thecus 3200,FreeNAS, Buffalo, Western Digital My Book Live, Linksys NAS 2000, NETGEAR ReadyNAS Duo, Linksys media hub, D-Link DNS32, Linksys E3000, LG N2A2, eTrayZ, ZYXEL NAS210, Panasonic Blu Ray Disc Recorders DMR-BS885, mycloud-duo
Sony Ericsson C905, orb live for iPhone/iPad
Don't have a UPnP/DLNA media server? Get one from the URLs below:
- Mac OS
PS3 media server, http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/downloads/list
Wild Media Server, http://www.wildmediaserver.com/
Asset UPnP, http://www.dbpoweramp.com/asset-upnp-dlna.htm
SAMSUNG PC Share Manager, http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/BD-C6900/XAA
By the way, If the media server you are using not works with AirPlayer, please write a mail to us, we will consider to add supportive for it.
1. Why I can't play the files listed in AirPlayer?
If you can get the file list but you can't play the file, make sure you have disabled the transcoding function in the server side.
2. How to add media server manually?
You need to input your media server’s description address to add the media server manually, then you can watch your movies when you outside your house
*Twonky media server.
*PS3 media server
If you have added other media server successfully, tell us!
1. iOS 9 Support.
2. Add Seek/Volume/Brightness gesture.
3. Improve performance.
4. Some bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, with some lacks....
I've used this app with both of my upnp servers: serviio and universal media server at my windows pc, and it ran goooood.... I like it !! Except for several lost of abilities, unfortunately. First, I can't find the "shuffle mode" feature in this app. And secondly, it can't play the entire folder continously, with some subfolders within. Hopefully it can be fixed in the next update for god shake. I do missed that "little things"....
- Jonathan Young
- 46.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Breton, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © olimsoft
- Rp 75ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.