DNSCrypt is a protocol that authenticates communications between a DNS client and a DNS resolver. It prevents DNS spoofing. It uses signatures to verify that responses originate from the chosen DNS resolver and haven't been tampered with. You can learn more about DNSCrypt protocol at https://dnscrypt.info
Our app implements DNSCrypt & DNS-over-HTTPS/2 (DoH) protocols and allows you to secure your DNS traffic against of spoofing. It overrides your DNS settings with a single or multiple DNSCrypt or DNS-over-HTTPS/2 (DoH) resolvers. Works both for WiFi & cellular.
■ dnscrypt-proxy version: 2.0.19 (8377d49) ■
■ App features ■
• Easy to setup & use;
• Clean simple yet powerful UI;
• iOS integration – works at system level;
• Acts as DNS server to prevent DNS traffic leakage;
• Supports both DNS-over-HTTPS/2 (DoH) and DNSCrypt protocols;
• TLS 1.3 support for DoH;
• Supports DNSSEC;
• Multiple resolvers support (if none selected - DNSCloak will use the whole list);
• Load balancing within a set of resolvers: app will automatically measure and keep track of their speed, then balancing the traffic across the fastest available resolvers;
• Toggable DNS responses caching (reduces latency and improves privacy);
• Built-in config editor - take full control over your setup
• Custom lists and static servers (via config editor);
• Supports DNS queries logging (separate for regular and suspicious queries);
• Configurable Blacklist, IP blacklist, Whitelist (with logs);
• Domain cloaking feature;
• Queries forwarding feature;
• Automatic background updates of resolvers list;
• Can force outgoing connections to use TCP, that may be useful if your traffic is routed through a TCP-only tunnel such as Tor;
• Passcode lock for the app;
• Works both for WiFi & cellular;
• Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit devices running iOS 10 or later.
■ Contact Us, Support & Feedback ■
If you have any questions – feel free to contact us. You can use "Contact Us" link in the app, "App Support" link in the "Reviews" tab of the App Store or send us email on email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It worked in netflix thx boyzzz🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍
Couldn’t work properly
Been using this for a while now, it worked outstandingly, however, lately it wouldn’t turned on. I really love this app, therefore, I hope you fix this. Keep up the good work!
why not working again on netflix?
- Center for the Cultivation of Technology gemeinnutzige GmbH
- 53 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Copyright © 2019 Sergey Smirnov
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.