EGW Writings application enables you to read and search the complete published writings of Ellen G. White, the King James Version of the Bible and Noah Webster’s American Dictionary. EGW Writings is the newest version of our successful EGW Free iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch application developed by the Ellen G. White Estate.
What’s new in Version 5:
Syncing of Study Center data and user history through EGW Cloud
Updated bookshelf layout
Updated reader layout
New reader toolbar
Additional color themes and much more
About the author
Ellen G. White (1827-1915) is considered the most widely translated American author. Her works having been published in more than 160 languages. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted Jesus and pointed to the Scriptures as the basis of one’s faith. Ellen White wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 conflict of the ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. Ellen G. White is also credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
* 121 Ellen G. White title’s
* Complete Published Writings title list: http://www.whiteestate.org/cdrom/cdrom.asp
* 6-volume Ellen G. White biography
* 17 Ellen G. White Devotionals
* 167 Ellen G. White Pamphlets
* 5,000 Ellen G. White Periodical articles
* 8386 Letters and Manuscripts File
* 12 Ellen G. White Miscellaneous Collections
* 21-volume Ellen G. White Manuscript Releases
* King James Version Bible
* 1828 Noah Webster’s American Dictionary
* App now supports 98 languages
* Read or search either online or offline
* Sync reading and listening history with EGW Cloud
* Sync Study Center with EGW Cloud
* New Bookshelf layout with customizable display
* Access to 7 Bible translations
* Quick direct access to an EGW book/page or paragraph using search (e.g. Education or Ed; Education 57 or Ed 57; Education 57.2 or Ed 57.2)
* Vertical or horizontal reading view available
* Quick reference access to the Bible using the abbreviated book codes. Also, you can go exactly to the chapter and verse if desired. (e.g. Jn, Jn 3, Jn 3:16)
* Navigate to any Bible verse quickly by tapping on the header while in the Bible to move to another verse.
* Horizontal left/right swipes to navigate to next/previous chapter
* Copy and paste text into other applications
* Add bookmarks to any Bible verse or EGW paragraph
* Search for highlighted words or phrases.
* Book reference location is always visible in the title bar.
* Search for words or “phrases” in the entire EGW library or KJV Bible
* Fast indexed search results with easy-scroll access to hits
* Easy navigation to search results highlighted within the chapter
* Daily Devotional Readings
* In EGW books all Bible references are hyperlinked
* Look up definitions in Dictionary
* Study Center: Bookmarks, Highlights, Notes
* Highlighting with 16 million colors
* Add bookmarks and highlights to topic folders
* Reading and audiobooks history
* Email or share a quote on Facebook, Twitter or other supported social networking apps
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lags and bugs
I loved the app! But it’s getting worse after the move from first app to second. There are plenty of bugs and esp lags a lot. Can’t scroll the pages smoothly and it freezes a lot. Could you please have it fixed or just get the first app back up..?
In this recent version, I cannot search in all collections. The hints that coming out just from book AH. Any solution?
Pefect free e-book
- Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
- 254.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Ellen G. White Estate, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.