Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels app is designed to ensure safety of people and vessels in the marine industry. It allows authorized inspectors and a crew to perform detailed vessel inspections of various types with their smartphones or tablets. Vessel inspections can be conducted on a regular basis to meet strict standards of safety laid out By SOLAS and IMO.
The app includes a detailed inspection form that allows to check multiple components and assemblies of vessels including general information, ship's deck, hold, gears and cranes. The given inspection form complies to international regulations.
As soon as the inspection form is completed, it gets saved in a cloud database that makes it possible to access captured inspection data from multiple devices. Each app user may create his own personal account and sync data across smartphones and tablets. Any form submission generates PDF and Excel reports that can be emailed, printed out and uploaded to cloud drives
such as Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, One Drive. Other sharing options available on your device can be utilized as well.
Summary app features include:
• Conduct detailed inspections covering each major system and component of vessels
• Check all components and assemblies
• Inspect decks, holds, cranes, gears etc.
• Create a database of crew
• Indicate problems, disrepairs, malfunctions in the vessel equipment
• Collect necessary data on major vessel systems and notify mechanics about maintenance issues or repair services required
• Retrieve PDF forms of the conducted inspections and share them via email, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Store and sync data across multiple devices
• Work in online/offline mode
• Send push notifications with relevant alerts
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
By utilizing the Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels you will have the following benefits:
• Performing inspections on the spot
• Ensure safety of crew and vessel
• Keep equipment in a good working order
• Meet high standards of safety and get a certification
• Improve data accuracy
• Increase efficiency
• Optimize the workflows
• Save time and reduce costs
• Eliminate paperwork and go green
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform.
In addition to using free Inspect, Assess Ships & Vessels app version you can get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase and remove all ads by purchasing onetime fee. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Ad Removal is $0.99 US dollars one-time fee
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $11.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $99.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
• User interface improvements
• Minor changes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Snappii Corporation
- 45.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Snappii
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.