Intravenous Medications contains everything needed for the safe and effective administration of IV drugs. Updated annually, this comprehensive resource contains detailed monographs that include dosage, administration, contraindications, precautions, interactions, antidotes, and more. Avoid errors by using the built-in calculator to determine precise dilution and rate of administration. Download this app to provide better patient care with fast access anytime, anywhere.
Features of Intravenous Medications include:
• 400+ detailed generic and trade name IV drug monographs
• Helpful calculator and charts for dilution and rate of administration
• Black Box Warnings highlighting critical information
• Age-specific dose variances for geriatric, pediatric, infant, and neonatal patients
• The latest FDA-approved drug listings
• Both Full Text and Universal Index Search help you find terms fast
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL: WHAT TO EXPECT
• First-time users can access Unbound's complete IV Medications Gahart mobile app free for 30 days
• After 30 days, your iTunes account will be charged $49.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, open Apple's “Settings” app and tap on the “iTunes & App Store" entry. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and login. Tap subscriptions, then tap the subscription you wish to manage.
•NOTE: If you choose not to purchase a subscription, content will no longer be viewable after the free trial period.
iTunes automatic renewal feature: Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your current 12 month period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged the current renewal rate ($49.99) within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year. If you choose not to renew, you will be able to use the app, however will not receive updates.
Authors: Betty L. Gahart, RN; Adrienne R. Nazareno, PharmD, Meghan Q. Ortega, RN, BSN
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
30-Day Free Trial Now Available
The app was updated to ensure optimum performance with the latest operating systems.
If you have questions about the latest update, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 16.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Intravenous Medications Rp 739ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.