Learning Genie provides innovative mobile and web applications for early childhood educators to create evidence-based learning progress portfolios and engage families in children’s learning. Use data from authentic assessments to plan individualized lesson plans.
Key features of Learning Genie Educator app:
1. Use portfolio tags to track and organize children’s developmental observations and assessment evidence. While Learning Genie includes a variety of Early Learning Standards across 50 states in the U.S. and around the world, we can also provide customization for your school’s assessment framework. The portfolio dashboard also helps educators track their progress toward completing assessments.
2. Share videobooks, photos, learning media videos, event reminders, and more with parents in real time through the app.
a) Book and learning media features provide opportunities for parents to reinforce their children’s learning at home through songs, videobooks, parenting tips, etc..
b) Teachers or administrators can send reports to individuals or any group of children.
c) The reminder feature will auto-sync to families’ mobile calendar to remind them about important events.
3. Administrators and teachers can manage classrooms, import children and parents with ease, and download portfolio reports in PDF form.
4. School admins and teachers can manage classrooms, import children and parents with ease and download portfolio reports in PDF form.
1. Fixed some bugs;
- Learning Genie Inc
- 154.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Learning Genie Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.