A completely free barcode scanner enabling you to save data to Excel XLS, XLSX, CSV, JSON, XML. You can change your phone into a data collector without any limitations to the amount of collected codes, completely free of charge. An application useful for inventory-making and other logistic processes at the warehouse. The output file may be quickly sent via e-mail.
The barcode reader supports the following code formats:
- codes on products: EAN-13, EAN-8, ISBN, UPC-A, UPC-E
- industrial codes: Codabar, Code 128, Code 93, Code 39, ITF, RSS
- 2D codes: QR Code, Data Matrix
The most important functions of the application:
- Continuous scanning of successive barcodes with quantity 1
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity from keybord
- Barcode scanning and input of quantity and price
- Scanning of barcode and serial number
Support of many data sets, which may be named and browsed. Data sets may be saved in Microsoft Excel format compatible with version 97 and newer. The app allows you to send files via e-mail or save them.
There is also a possibility of continuing the scanning in the selected data set.
To perform the scan, your device needs to be equipped with a camera with autofocus function.
The barcode scanner used in the app operates on ZXing library.
fix know errors
- Pawel Pelc
- 103.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, German, Polish
- Age Rating
- © 2004-2019 LONGINT Wrocław, Dolnośląskie
- In-App Purchases
- Extended version of QR scanner Rp 45ribu
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.