The most popular mobile video editing app for iOS is now better than ever!
LumaFusion 2.0 introduces a host of powerful new features and an elegant new UI. The simple-start timeline gives new users an intuitive head start, and professionals will find all the powerful features they need.
Tutorials, overlay help in the app, and a detailed user guide will get you started and keep you going. Our friendly support gives you direct access to our editing experts.
• Create projects with a variety of aspect ratios (including landscape, portrait, square, film)
• Frame rates (18 to 60 fps including 29.97 and 59.94)
• Duplicate, add notes, color-tag, search and sort your projects for easy organization
• Browse media directly from Photos, GNARBOX, and WD Wireless Pro/SSD drives – import only clips you use on the timeline.
• Drag-and-drop or import from anywhere, including cloud storage, SanDisk iXpand flash drives and SMB network drives
• Use for free - dozens of royalty-free music, loops, sound fx, videos and backgrounds OR subscribe to Storyblocks for LumaFusion to access the full library of thousands clips.
• View detailed information about your media
• Rename, add notes, and color-tag clips in the library
• Sort and search your library to quickly find what you need
• 6 video/audio tracks for photos, videos, audio, titles and graphics
• 6 additional audio tracks for narration, music and sound effects
• Magnetic timeline with extended features such as insert/overwrite and link/unlink clip
• New track headers for locking, hiding, and muting all tracks
• Dozens of transitions
• Display your preview on an external monitor
• Add markers with notes to your timeline
• Layer effects including chroma key, blurs, distort, styles and color in any order to create an endless variety of effects.
• Use powerful color correction tools
• Select from included color LUTs like FiLMiC deLog or import your own .cube or .3dl
• Add unlimited keyframes to animate any effect or color
• Save effect presets
SLOW AND FAST MOTION
• Create slow motion/fast motion forward and reverse
• Create smooth slow motion with 120 and 240fps files
• Edit with time-lapse video files
• Keyframe audio levels and panning for perfect mixes
• Listen to your mix while adjusting track levels
• Fill-from-left and fill-from-right for dual-mono audio captures
• Select tracks from multiple track files (perfect for screen recordings)
• Duck background music during dialog with Auto-ducking
• Add audio filters and EQ
• Create multi-layer titles with text, shapes and images
• Adjust font, color, face, border and shadow
• Import custom fonts including multi-color fonts
• Save and share title presets or styles
• Easily share movies anywhere with control over resolution, compression quality, frame rate and format.
• Snapshot a photo of any frame in your project to the Photos app
• Archive projects + media for backup or to edit on another iPhone or iPad
• Include VR metadata for exporting 360° videos
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
• Full reference guide at https://luma-touch.com/lumafusion-reference-guide
• Contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
• Improved layout of controls on the toolbar, based on user feedback
- The vertical preview-timeline-library layout has been restored
- The project button is now on the left side of the toolbar
- The add-clip and split buttons have been moved to the right on iPad
- The add-clip and split buttons are now always visible on iPhones
- The delete button is now to the right of the split button to make it easy to split and delete remainder
- The icons for add clip and clip editor have been changed to be more easily recognizable
- The help-settings button is always visible
• Some users were seeing missing media on projects from earlier LumaFusion versions
• Could not import non-media files from WD Wireless Pro drives
• Project archives with unicode characters in filenames were not being restored properly
• Clips would sometimes disappear when being dragged near edges of timeline
• Improved stability and performance
LumaFusion 2.0 is here, with incredible new features!
• Number of tracks doubled! 6 video/audio and 6 audio tracks.
(Preview performance with more than 3 tracks of video is dependent on device model)
• New Streamlined UI with all new vector icons, and improved workflows.
• New Timeline Overview makes it quick and easy to see your whole project and jump to a specific edit.
• New shuttle control (press-and-hold the Play button) to scrub at different rates to find the perfect frame.
• Add markers with colors and comments to quickly find important times in your projects and media
• Track Headers with track locking, hide and mute, and track link/unlink
• Popup Help makes it easier to find out what and where all the tools are.
• External Display, including layouts that give you more space on your device for editing
• Support for GNARBOX 2.0 SSD, as well as improvements for GNARBOX 1.0
• Photos library fully supports nested Folders in Album and new Media Types group.
• User-saved styles now include fonts
• Improved performance during scrolling and playback
• Easily trim clips on overwrite tracks that have attached transitions
• Trimming the head of a linked clip will no longer re-link to a different clip, so it's much easier to do a J-cut
• Dozens of bugs have been fixed and workflow and performance improvements
In upcoming releases we will continue adding new features, and will continue to enhance every aspect of LumaFusion. Find tutorials, reference-guide, answers to your questions, and contact us directly at https://luma-touch.com/support
Ratings and Reviews
Update versi 2.0
Developer Response ,
LumaFusion 2.0 belum sedia. Pasukan pembangunan kami sedang menyelesaikan versi dan berharap untuk mengeluarkannya dalam beberapa minggu akan datang.
LumaFusion 2.0 is not yet available. Our development team is finalizing the version and hopes to have it out in the coming weeks.
The app is so amazing. I recently use lumafusion for my project. But there are some bugs, when I Was editing my vertical footage for vertical project, the trimmer display for landscape mode. I've tried to uninstall and installed again, but the results are same. Please fix it. Thankyou
Developer Response ,
Thanks for integrating LumaFusion into your video workflow. We're glad to glad to hear you've enjoyed the experience. So sorry about the bugs. We'd be happy to look into and fix those. Could you email us more details at firstname.lastname@example.org?
Need browse for eksternal deive
Before that i use FCP on my macbook, but now I use lumafusion on ipad 9,7 128gb. Its work fine. I love that mobile work.
Next, Just need browse for my ssd eksternal drive. Because ipad is very limit storage for movie file. And video editing must be use huge file video...please update fir this, and its powerfull app.
- Luma Touch LLC
- 152.9 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Luma Touch LLC
- Rp 439ribu
- In-App Purchases
- Storyblocks Monthly Rp 149ribu
- Storyblocks Yearly Rp 1,029juta
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.