My Handbook is a parent-teacher communication tool. My Handbook will be accessible by the registered schools. The registered school can use the app to make way for an efficient communication between the teacher and parents. My Handbook enables the teachers to provide a timely updates on their children as well holidays and events. The key features of the app are:
- The registered schools can configure their teacher and parent users.
- The registered teacher/parent users can login to the app using their registered mobile number and pin number
- The app provides the users the list of all their students
- The app gives provisions to the teacher to message individual parent or all parents. The parent can reply to the teacher's message
- The app also provides timely updates on events and holidays in the school as push notifications.
Minor Bug Fixes.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.