RESO#adulte… what’s that?
RESO#adulte is a free mobile App designed for you and with you in mind.
What does RÉSO stands for?
RÉSO is a french acronym for Réseau (Network), Écoute (Listen), Soutien (Support), Oriente (Guide). Simply said, the RÉSO listens, supports and guides you when you need it the most.
So, what does RESO#adulte do?
It is a playful and stimulating environment where you are invited to fill a tool box. Your toolbox is a list of ideas and information that you gather while you are doing well, in order to have answers and strategies at times when nothing is going right. Sometimes, when your feelings get confused, when the pain and/or suffering takes up all the space or when you are faced with great difficulty, thinking about solutions to get better becomes almost impossible. By putting your safety plan in your phone, you have access to a solution to get you moving when everything isn’t working so well.
You will find within the App:
• Tips on taking care of yourself
• Signs and changes to look out for that will guide you in helping your friend(s) when you may be worried about them, but also the resources necessary for you to provide the best help possible.
• Easy to use tools in order to be able to identify those moments when you don’t feel so good and what to do when they occur.
• Easy access to resources available 24/7 in order to talk to someone, to be listened to, to chat on-line, without being judged, with people who understand what you are going though.
• Easily and from you phone or tablet, you will be able to find the resource that is closest to your location thanks to the geolocation feature included.
The purpose of RESO.cool is to support you by putting all this information within the same App in order to help you prevent difficult times and to know how to deal with them without too much hassle.
The App also does this:
• Provides simple and effective teaching material to the different counsellors, teachers and/ help providers so that the application is always used in the best way possible.
• Educate people who will be part of your network by directing them to a simple and comprehensive website informing them about the resources, sites to visit, attitudes to adopt etc. and that regardless if it's for your friend, parent, significant adult, teacher, or counsellor.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.