Helping 250 million people in Indonesia find properties. Everyone needs a home.
Explore properties in Indonesia with Rumah.com, Indonesia’s leading property site.
Rumah.com mobile app gives you access to homes for sale, condos for rent, and a wide range of properties in Indonesia. Commercial properties (e.g. retail, mall, shop house, office, industrial properties and even land) are also available. You can easily adjust your search to find properties that match your criteria, and the app shows a map of nearby properties based on your current location.
Get all the essentials and more: photos, detailed information about the home, local neighbourhood info, power supply, even agent details. You can easily shortlist properties, contact the agent directly, or even share details of the properties with your friends by email or on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks.
- Free-text search: Simply type a few words to access more than 370,000 properties across Indonesia
- Current location: See nearby properties for sale and for rent around you
- Custom searches: Narrow down your selections by adding price, number of bedrooms, floor size or construction date etc.
- Save your search for later, and shortlist your favourite properties
- Find agents: browse our Agent Directory to find a specialist in an area or project
- One-click contact to connect with agents by call, email or SMS
- Discover the latest new project launches/new homes in Indonesia
- Read the latest properties news on the go
- Estimate your loans with our easy-to-use Mortgage Calculator
- Multi-device, cross-platform access: Log in with your Rumah.com account to manage your favourite searches and properties across all your devices
- You can search not only for residential properties, but also for commercial properties
Rumah.com will help you find the perfect place to stay in Indonesia.
Rumah.com, Indonesia's leading property portal and a flagship website of PropertyGuru's Network – Asia's Property Guru.
A favourite with local property seekers, Rumah.com is the largest online property database in Indonesia, with several awards under its belt and features real time access to multi-media rich content covering property and home-related products, services, news, advice, guides and tools. It works closely with prominent real estate developers in Indonesia and overseas, over 20,000 housing agents, and home-related firms.
The Group has developed and launched 15 mobile applications in four countries and three languages. At present, the Group records over 2.5 million downloaded mobile apps in the region, resulting in a slew of three MOBEX awards sweep.
Headquartered in Singapore, PropertyGuru was founded in 2006 by two entrepreneurs with a vision to simplify the property search process and help buyers, sellers and investors make better property decisions faster.
Taking advantage of Asia’s growing affluence, property demand and online explosion, PropertyGuru has become market leader in Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. The Group received S$175 million investment - the largest in the technology sector in Southeast Asia in 2015 - to support its innovation, marketing and further expansion in the region.
Update your Rumah.com app now to experience the latest enhancements. This release includes
+ Exciting improvements
+ General improvements and bug fixes
To make our app better, we're updating more frequently. You can turn on automatic update (device's Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads) to enjoy new features without having to check back on iTunes.
If you enjoy the app, please take a minute to rate us on the App Store!
That is all for now! Until the next update, stay healthy, Stay safe. Thank you for using Rumah.com!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Mudah2an update selanjutnya bisa lebih di renggangin lagi kerning dan line space parapgraphnya. Karena yg sekarang terlalu dempet jd pegel bacanya
Report agen nakal
Tolong rumah.com kasih cara di appsnya buat report agen nakal yang seenaknya aja taruh lokasi rumah di sembarang tempat. Misal rumah di BSD taruhnya di di Jakarta.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.