"Sound Level Analyzer" is sound level meter and sound analysis tools for iPhone.
Available in variety of applications as the neighboring environmental noise measurement, audio system check, vehicle interior noise check, sound check of live events, and more.
"Sound Level Analyzer" has additional analysis modes, which are time graph, frequency realtime analyzer (RTA) and FFT analyzer. It can be used to analyze the characteristics for the sound/noise source.
# Measurement function
Main : Sound level measurement (real-time display)
- Sound level measurement (dB): Leq (equivalent noise level), Lmin (minimum value), Lmax (maximum value), Lavg (time average equivalent noise level)
- Frequency weighting correction characteristics : A (for noise level meter), C (for sound level measurement), Z (no correction)
- Time weighting characteristics : Fast = 0.125 sec, Slow = 1.0 sec
Power Spectrum (P.S.) : View of frequency spectrum analysis (real time display)
- Spectrum analyzer function : FFT analysis, 1/3-octave band response analysis.
- FFT frequency range settings : 100Hz - 20kHz (FFT all) / 100Hz - 8kHz / 8k - 16kHz
- Measured value display function in 1/3 oct band response analysis. (Value)
- Power spectrum display function at the time of occurrence of Lmax. (display Max)
# Control function
- Calibration function : level correction value setting, -20 to +20dB
- Measurement timer function : 1 minute / 5 minutes / 10 minutes / 15 minutes / 20 minutes / 30 minutes / 1 hours
- Snapshot : Save measurement display with time stamp to Photos.
- Live Sound
- Environmental noise measurement
- Installation of audio equipment
- Tuning of audio equipment
- Architectural acoustics
- Device management
Example of the noise level situation:
- 130dB : Engine sound of Airplane
- 110dB : Horn of Car
- 100dB : Noise of passing train
- 90dB : In loud factory
- 80dB : In the train, Vacuum cleaner
- 70dB : Noisy office, Noisy street
- 60dB : Quiet Car, Normal conversation
- 50dB : Quiet office
- 40dB : In the library, Quiet residential area
- 30dB : Outskirts of midnight, Whisper
- 20dB : Sounds of rubbing leaves
Please visit our iOS App support page for more information on this app.
- Add the measured value display function in 1/3 oct band response analysis.
- Minor improvement.
- Requires iOS12.2 or later.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.