Version 6.2.0 of The Sufferfest is ready to rock. Here's what's new to help you get stronger, faster and tougher:
* Video Library has a new look, making it easier to navigate and download workouts.
* Workout intensity adjustment panel has been updated, allowing you to easily adjust the overall intensity of your workout or each 4DP metric independently. Dial it back to 10% or turn it up to 500%.
* Have a dual-sided power meter or power pedals? Now you can connect them both to display combined power, resulting in more accurate power readings.
* The details screen for yoga sessions now includes information on whether it's better to do a given session before or after a workout. Get the most out of getting bendy.
* Wahoo KICKR CLIMB users rejoice! Grade information is now displayed when your CLIMB is connected.
Couchlandrian bugs squashed:
* Improved overall stability and performance.
* Fixed an issue where sound effects would cause external music sources to stop. No more musicus interruptus.
* LTHR data is only displayed if you had a heart rate monitor connected for a given activity.
Ratings and Reviews
Unreliable App - Crashing All the time
I have a high expectation of the Sufferfest. I love the videos for the infos and the jokes. However, for the past week, i have not been able to finish a lot of the programs! Sometimes the app quits at the 2nd minute, sometimes in the middle of sessions, and one time quits during recovery at the ladt two minute of a session. I tried deleting amd reinstalling app but same result. I tried using downloaded videos and streamed videos, same result! I tried using iPad instead of iPhone, same result! I ended up using TrainerRoad to make sure i have a useful training everyday since Sufferfest quits all the time!
- The Sufferfest Pte Ltd
- 204.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © The Sufferfest Pte Ltd 2019
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.