Get things done! The award-winning Things app helps you plan your day, manage your projects, and make real progress toward your goals.
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
“Things offers the best combination of design and functionality of any app we tested, with nearly all the features of other power user applications and a delightful interface that never gets in the way of your work.”
—Wirecutter, The New York Times
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your schedule is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you :)
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• This Evening — a special place for your evening plans.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Magic Plus — drag the + button to insert to-dos anywhere in a list.
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Widgets — see your lists on the home screen.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPHONE
Things is tailored to the iPhone with deep system integrations as well. A great example is the Share extension, which allows you to create to-dos with content from other apps, such as a link to a website you want to get back to.
You can also enjoy a beautiful dark mode at sunset, connect your calendars, add widgets to your home screen, create to-dos via Siri, import from Reminders—Things can do it all! There’s even Shortcuts integration if you want to automate your workflows.
MADE FOR APPLE WATCH
Things comes with a great app for Apple Watch. Just raise your wrist to glance at your Today list, mark to-dos complete as you go, and dictate new ones on the fly—all synced instantly with your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is also available for Mac and iPad (sold separately).
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!
• Improved selection behavior in projects with headings:
- When the project is filtered by tag, its headings are now greyed out and excluded from selection.
- Tweaked what actions are available when both to-dos and headings are selected.
• Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur when updating lists, such as when deleting projects.
• Fixed a bug that prevented import from Todoist in some cases.
• Fixed a localization bug in Lock Screen widgets.
This is the update for iOS 16! You can now personalize your iPhone’s Lock Screen with three beautiful new widgets. Keep an all-important list at your fingertips, quickly add new to-dos, and track your progress throughout the day.
Things is also ready for watchOS 9 and Apple Watch Ultra.
LOCK SCREEN — SHOW LIST
Personalize your iPhone’s Lock Screen with your most-important to-do lists. For example:
• Today: See what’s next and hop into the list with a tap.
• Inbox: Collect recently-added to-dos at your fingertips.
• Deadlines: Keep a watchful eye on approaching deadlines.
And many more! You can choose any list you want, and add different lists across multiple Lock Screens – it’s entirely up to you.
There’s a rectangular widget for below the clock that shows you three to-dos, and a smaller one for above the clock that shows a single to-do.
LOCK SCREEN — NEW TO-DO
The “New To-Do” widget is the fastest way to get your ideas into Things. There’s a circular widget for below the clock and a smaller one for above the clock.
LOCK SCREEN — TODAY’S PROGRESS
Stay motivated with the new Progress widget – a circular gauge which shows the progress you’ve made so far on Today’s to-dos. Put it next to your Fitness widget and push yourself to close the rings! You can also tap it to hop straight into Today.
APPLE WATCH ULTRA
Things is ready for Apple Watch Ultra. We’ve updated the layout for the gorgeous new display. And since your to-dos sync instantly over LTE, you’re always up-to-date wherever you go.
• Full support for iOS 16.
• Full support for watchOS 9.
• Improved layout on iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Ratings and Reviews
Everyone needs a task manager—and Things is adaptable enough for anyone. This Apple Design Award winner is crisp and lightweight, featuring a simple but effective interface. The ever-present Magic Plus button makes it easy to add to-dos from anywhere in the app, and organizing items is as simple as dragging them where you want them. It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.
Best To Do App
Really great with reasonable price.
Juat one throwback, please add privacy lock with pin or face id. Would be useful.
Everything just really AWESOME except lack 1 important feature : “Collaboration”.
Remember, the App must be simple and fast to add new To-Dos, sometime in big project you need your team to add them for you, because you are too busy to type and click “this and that” just to add some new To-Dos.
Please make it fast to add new To-Dos without too many clicks.
Maybe shortcut to add new To-Do directly to Today, not Inbox.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- 96.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2022 Cultured Code
- Rp 159ribu
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.