“It is quite magical to see how simply uMake works.”
Awarded 2015 iPad Pro App of the Year and Editor's Choice on the App Store, uMake lets CAD professionals and 3D modeling enthusiasts create immersive 3D content on the go. Now with features as easy sketch tools, with an intuitive sketching experience; along with 3D tools such as Pull & Push and easy complex surfaces creation; and viewing experience using Augmented Reality (AR) features - it is one of the most natural and most powerful 3D modeling and design apps available.
For the Pros out there, it all starts with a sketch. Create smooth and accurate vector based curves and surfaces using NURBS. Then batch export all of your design files to IGES, STEP, OBJ or STL file formats and continue working on other CAD and 3D Printing apps like Trimble SketchUp, Autodesk Fusion 360, SolidWorks, Procreate, Concepts, Autodesk Alias, Blender, Rhino, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator or Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max, MeshMixer, Netfabb and more. Give even more depth to your designs with the Apple Pencil on your iPad.
-- FAST LEARNING:
• Learn at your own pace - Watch tutorials that you can learn in 1-Day, 3-Days or 7-Days.
• Watch quick videos about each tool or setting.
• Don't have time to watch videos? Read about each feature from an online manual.
• Use our forum to ask any question or suggest any function that you have on your mind.
• Easy to use drawing experience. Create accurate designs using sketch plans, dimensions, snap tools and more.
• Importing SketchUp files (.SKP) from your desktop to uMake, or directly from 3D Warehoouse on Safari.
• Importing standard 3D file formats, such as: IGES, STEP, OBJ and STL.
• Pressure sensitivity controls for the Apple Pencil.
• Create mass modeling using Push & Pull, Extrude, Extrude Along a Path, Revolve and Array tools.
• Symmetry and Mirroring tools.
• Importing reference photos, such as floor plans or blueprints and working with them in uMake.
• Layers and geometry grouping.
• 250+ pre-made models to get you started.
• In-App video tutorials.
• Exporting to 3D file formats STL, OBJ, IGES & STEP and contineu your work on other apps or on your desktop.
• View your designs in Augmented Reality (AR)
• and MORE!
Go from creating basic objects in 3D to designing complex models for any industry including architecture, transportation, industrial design, jewelry design game design, and or just for fun.
-- GET IN TOUCH:
We'd love to hear from you! If you have questions, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Instagram (@umakexyz); Facebook (@umake.xyz) and Twitter (@uMakeXYZ) for more updates.
For more information, please visit:
uMake subscription payments can be made on a monthly (uMake - 1 Month), quarterly (uMake - 3 Months) or yearly basis (uMake - 12 months with 14-Days Free Trial). Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period in your Account Settings. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You will not be able to cancel the subscription once renewal has been initiated.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Pricing may vary by location.
We hope you enjoyed your summer vacation! Here's what's new:
-- Color Wheel
We're happy to introduce a new way to bring color to your designs! Quickly spin the wheel left / right & up / down to choose your favorite color. Tap on the Color Lens to change the color's intensity or refine the color using the color sliders, found in the "Favorite Colors" menu.
You can also color grouped objects from now on.
It's finally here! Now you can work with uMake alongside with other apps. Just drag uMake or any other app over each other to create a split view.
You can now create revolved surfaces from multiple connected lines. There's no need to merge lines' edges anymore.
-- Focus Assist
It's easier now to control when to enable uMake's Focus Assist. Go to the View panel and tap on "Focus Assist" to configure.
-- Improvement: We added a quick 'Erase All' button to the dimensions Numpad.
-- Bug fixes and improvements
Let us know if you have any question or feedback at "email@example.com".
The uMake Team
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
- UMake, Inc.
- 356.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 uMake, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 12 Months Rp 1,349juta
- uMake - 1 Month Rp 219ribu
- uMake - 12 Months Rp 1,349juta
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.