Dublin’s 98FM is the Sound of the City. Free to use, you can listen to live radio, subscribe to podcasts and stream non-stop music on any of our new digital music stations or playlists.
- With 98FM you can listen live or listen back to:
• The Big Breakfast with Cooper & Luke
• Dublin Talks with Adrian Kennedy & Jeremy Dixon
• The Sound of the City with Barry Dunne
• The Big Ride Home with Dara Quilty
• The Fix with Brian Maher
• And The Sound of the City at Night with Ciaran O'Connor
- Easily discover and subscribe to 98FM original podcast series.
- Discover new podcasts based on your listening history and preferences or take a look at what is popular.
- Enjoy non-stop music on our new digital music stations and playlists for every mood.
• 98FM Throwback
• 98FM Dance – NEW!
• 98FM Unwind – NEW!
• 98FM Pop – NEW!
• 98FM Workout – NEW!
• 98FM Party – NEW!
• 98FM Lovesongs – NEW!
• 98FM Roadtrip – NEW!
• 98FM Classic Hits – NEW!
- Stream or download your favourite podcast episodes for offline listening
- Smart Speaker supported including Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Apple CarPlay supported
- ChromeCast or AirPlay any stream to your TV or speaker for a different listening experience
Improvement to Podcast Search and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app but watch the data useage
Great app on wifi but just 5min listening over 3g will set you back 5.3mb which will eat 1gb up in under 7hrs! That's 30min per day! Include all your other data useage and it could turn out to be expensive!
Would also be great if it still played when locked or atleast didn't autolock!
Ads have ruined this app
I loved this app, and whilst I don’t object to ads the latest version of the app has them not only at the beginning of each station within the app but also cut in during the middle of songs which is highly annoying, the app needs work so that songs are not constantly interrupted. I’ve deleted the app and hoping for a more improved version soon!!!
Have to reinstall everyday as It just does not work if you open it as normal. Very disappointed with the new app
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.