Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
Warning: Your child will keep begging for your iPhone or iPad after they try this app.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn the ABC by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
* Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
* Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
* Learn by sight, sound, and touch
* Uses real, crisp photographs that are carefully hand picked and selected vs. cartoonish illustrations
* Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
* Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
* Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
* Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
* Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
* Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
ABC Alphabet Phonics Touch- glitch
This is a brilliant app and my son loves it but unfortunately the app has a number of bugs that need to be fixed. The app starts off fine but after a few minutes it freezes. We switch it off and turn it on again but to no avail. The only way to get the app working again is to delete and download it. This is very annoying as it is very time consuming and it stops working within a few minutes. This is his favourite app and aside from it freezing it is an excellent app. Is there any chance something can be done about it?
Great app, easy to use and visually bright. Only problem I have with it is sometimes two of the same letter are on the screen but only one is recognised as the correct answer. This can be confusing for a child learning their letters.
This is a great app the only problem I have is that the letters are not sound out phonetically and Z is sounded out like a C may you work on that. Other than that it's very appealing. Good work B.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.