Formerly Mobizio, now Access Care Planning.
Access Care Planning enables organisations to replace their paper processes with mobile solutions that work with or without a network connection. Easy to configure, Access Care Planning can be tailored to specific business needs without requiring any technical knowledge. Access Care Planning integrates with your existing scheduling, rostering, CRM, PAS and finance systems and works with any smartphone or tablet.
Who is it for?
Access Care Planning is an award-winning solution developed in partnership with our customers to meet the evolving requirements of all stakeholders including:
- Department director: ensures service delivery, compliance and audit trail and evidences outcomes
- Operations director: gives full field staff visibility, monitoring, time and attendance tracking
- Field staff: easy-to-use mobile app with case access, form management, reminders and flexible data capture
- Next of kin: gives ability to self-serve and monitor delivered service in real time
Features of the app:
- Forms designer: With a simple drag and drop interface, forms can be constructed in minutes by non-technical users with Access Care Planning forms designer.
- Forms management: Field staff can now manage their form in the most efficient way: scroll, click, scroll, submit - and everything is synchronised!
- Rich data capture: Capture rich data such as pictures, bar codes and signatures. And since both mobile and web interfaces are completely in sync, everyone sees the same thing!
- Business rules: Set reminders, emails, alerts triggering and data changes automation. As with all features of our software, rules can easily be configured by non-technical users.
- Role based access control: Configure which groups of users have view, edit and create permissions on forms and case records. Permissions can be configured easily and deployed instantly.
- Offline working: When the device is connected, data is sent back at regular intervals. When offline, all data is stored securely on the device, and uploaded when back online.
- Data security: All communication between the user devices and server is over an encrypted channel and data stored on the devices is also encrypted.
For more information visit - https://www.theaccessgroup.com/care-management/products/care-planning-mobizio/
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Access Group
- 44.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Access Group 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.