The new Acta Zoologica app brings you a stimulating, informative mixture of Articles, Highlights, Editorials, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in your field, wherever you are, whenever you want.
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access, including offline
• Adjustable text and table sizing
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Dynamic References show references in context
• Full screen figure and table viewer
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available
• Share article abstract, figures or tables via email
Published regularly since 1920, Acta Zoologica has retained its position as one of the world’s leading journals in the field of animal organization, development, structure and function. Each issue publishes original research of interest to zoologists and physiologists worldwide, in the field of animal structure (from the cellular to the organismic level) and development with emphasis on functional, comparative and phylogenetic aspects. Occasional review articles are also published, as well as book reviews.
Acta Zoologica is published on behalf of the Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences and the Royal Danish Academy of Sciences and Letters.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Acta Zoologica can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (4 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $199.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Acta Zoologica subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $199.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
- 18.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Acta Zoologica (mobile only) €199.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.