Airport Codes allows you to quickly search by airport code, airport name or city. It contains all world airports.
Airport Codes lists:
• 3-letter IATA (International Air Transportation Association) code - used by the general public, on luggage tags, and in booking flights
• 4-letter ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) code - used by air traffic control and other airline operations
• Airport Name
• Airport City, State, Country
• No network connection required
• Added support for iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
• Added support for Dark Mode
• Increased minimum iOS required to iOS 13
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.