With the success of the last version (v1.6) of AOMS TOT app, we are presenting a newer version (v1.7, b3.0). This version has the following new features:
1. A 2D foot image, as an option, can be attached to the file package. This image aids lab technicians in manufacturing foot orthotics. Privacy concern was taken, so the image is cropped for keeping the area of the foot and minimizing the whole camera view.
2. Newer Structure Sensor SDK version 0.6.3 is used to replace the older version 0.4.2. As result, we inherited all the improvements that have been done by Occipital. An obvious improvement is faster speed.
3. Newer Dropbox API v2 is used. As result, we inherited all the improvements that have been done by Dropbox.
4. Add ‘cc’ email address in settings to ease the work for users who need a second email address.
5. Corrected a few typos and weak points in the previous version 1.6.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.