The new FOS Mobile App for iPhone and iPad brings all the essentials of scheduling and flight planning to your fingertips.
A must have app for aviation professionals on the go. Works online and offline.
FOS Mobile requires FOS companion desktop application (version 3.11.4 or later) and/or International Trip Support Services, provided by Rockwell Collins ARINCDirect Flight Services.
Flight Operations System (FOS) on the go with access to:
- Aircraft Schedules
- Trip and Leg Details
- Crew Duty times and Briefing
- Flight log Entry
- Expense Submission
- Maintenance Item Visibility
- Safety and Service Issues
- Document Management
- ARINCDirect Flight planning Integration
- Flight Risk and Fatigue Integrations
Tools Rockwell Collins International Trip Support including:
- Trip Creation and Submission
- Complete Trip Details
- Access to Permits and Handling Information
Included for the iPad is a Worldwide offline Airport Directory:
- Lookup Airport information when offline in flight
- Text weather (Metars, Tafs, Pireps, FD Winds, 7 day forecast)
- Notams (all types)
- Rockwell Collins Fuel Prices
- Hotels (vendors/FBOS)
- Local area information
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.