Exact capabilities of the best-selling financial calculator from Texas Instruments – the BA II Plus. Easier to use than other financial calculators, including the HP 12C. Cool, convenient and affordably priced. The smart choice in financial calculators for business professionals and college students, in corporate and university settings.
FULL RANGE OF FINANCE AND SCIENCE FUNCTIONS
• Solves Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
• Generates amortization schedules
• Performs cash-flow analysis, and computes NPV and IRR
• Calculates depreciation with four different methodologies
• Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
• Date function to determine days between dates
• Evaluates bond prices and yields “to maturity” or “to call”
• Scientific capabilities include trig. and log. functions
• Memory stores 10 values and Constant Memory™ retains them
• Choice of chain or Algebraic Operating System methods
• Key click sounds enabled optionally via Settings
• Switches to 2nd functions fast with one-touch 2nd function key
• TVM P/Y=1 default matches current BA II Plus calculator
FOR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CURRICULUM
• Real Estate
- Updated built-in help
To report issues and help us improve our apps, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Texas Instruments
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2008-2016 by Texas Instruments Incorporated, All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.