Keep track of countries and US states that you have visited, and if you wish, also when you visited. The app visualizes the visited countries both as a list, along with a ratio for each continent, and as a world map. The map can be shared on social networks, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, using the standard iOS sharing functionality. You can compare your map with friends that also have the app, by sharing your map with them.
- If you miss the old look of the app, you can enable Classic Mode to get the old experience back. We hope you will like the new experience though, as we will continue to improve it.
There is a Premium Mode in the app that you can unlock, if you wish, by a single ONE-TIME In-App Purchase. It unlocks all features in the app.
Features unlocked with Premium Mode:
- In addition to states and regions in the US, with Premium, you can select regions in 25+ countries.
- Select cities and airports.
- More 3D globe filters.
- More visualizers, such as a chronologic map.
- Add local profiles, to allow for multiple maps and country selections.
- More detailed comparisons with more information.
- Share your timeline as a video.
Feel free to give us feedback on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook. Our username on Instagram and Twitter is @been_app. On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/beenapp
This update is focused on convenience.
- Edit timeline visits directly from the timeline view.
- Delete timeline visits directly from the timeline view.
- Add visits directly from the timeline view.
- Swipe-to-add visits to countries in the country selection sheet.
- Swipe-to-delete visits to countries in the country selection sheet.
- Swipe-to-add visits to regions in the region selection sheet. (Premium)
- Swipe-to-delete visits to regions in the region selection sheet. (Premium)
- Swipe-to-delete visits to cities directly from the My Cities view. (Premium)
- Swipe-to-delete visits to airports directly from the My Airports view. (Premium)
- Swipe-to-delete all visits to a country directly from the My Countries view. (iOS 16 only)
- Swipe-to-add/edit visits to a country directly from the My Countries view. (iOS 16 only)
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for recording where you’ve been but I wish there was an update to show where I would like to go in the future
simply the best
Very nice app, I like the interface and it takes up almost no space, which is good. However, it would be better if you could delete countries you added by accident, especially as in the new update the UK is now 4 countries. I have not been to Scotland! Also the ability to have 'accounts' or something for a few people would be nice.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apparata AB
- 69.1 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Apparata AB
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features €2.49
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.