The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and read or listen to your library’s eBooks and eAudiobooks anywhere, everywhere.
If BorrowBox is available through your local library you can simply login with your member details to access the library’s collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
* Grouped by age category
* Browse by genre or by specially curated lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author, narrator, series and genre
* Easily find similar titles you might want to read or listen to
* Read and listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
* Borrow instantly or reserve for later
* View current loans and reserves
* View loan history
* Renew or return ebook and audiobook loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans, no overdue fees
READING & LISTENING
* Offline reading and listening
* Automatically saves your current position in the ebook and audiobook
* Lock screen widget for quick and easy playback control of audiobooks
* Play audiobooks in the background while using other apps
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
All The Books I continue to Borrow.
This is a fantastic service provided by Leitrim Library Services. Being an avid reader it has given me the opportunity to keep up with my favourite source of escapism during a time when it would have not been possible to do with so many shops & my local library being closed. I have highly recommend this to so many people & will continue to. & it is definitely a service I will continue to use to my great pleasure. Thank You to my local librarian Karen Lonican for recommending this to me & for going to no end of trouble helping to set it up. Because I have the app downloaded to my phone I am always guaranteed to have my favourite pass time at hand no matter where I am. I am one very satisfied & happy customer.
The brilliance of BorrowBox
BorrowBox is the best app I ever downloaded. It has allowed me to read so many books I would never have bought and as it is always in my pocket I can reach for them at any time of the day or night. While I have found it super hard to focus on reading, audiobooks are a perfect solution and the variety available have given me the freedom to both explore more and decide that I really don’t have to finish everything I start.
During such a potentially isolating time as covid, BorrowBox has been both friend and companion in my pocket.
Didn’t work on the first day🤷🏻♀️
Couldn’t log in with my library details. Also, the app contains misleading information about me having to change my password (library PIN) because my library “has switched to a new system”, which I did, and it didn’t work, cuz god knows how long this message has been on there… probably since they introduced PINs a couple years ago. Anyway it’s impossible to log in with or without a pin, with either an old pin or a new one. And the help option only works with iPhones standard mail app?? That’s just the last drop.
UPD: It just worked the next day🤷🏻♀️ Random? Yes. But the app seems to be working fine and the choice of books is great.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your review! Please contact us at email@example.com and we will certainly investigate this for you!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd
- 122.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2023 Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd