The BorrowBox app makes it easy to browse, borrow and read or listen to your library’s eBooks and eAudiobooks anywhere, everywhere.
If BorrowBox is available through your local library you can simply login with your member details to access the library’s collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks.
* Grouped by age category
* Browse by genre or by specially curated lists
* Quickly find new releases
* Search by title, author, narrator, series and genre
* Easily find similar titles you might want to read or listen to
* Read and listen to previews
* Get more info about the author and narrator
* Borrow instantly or reserve for later
* View current loans and reserves
* View loan history
* Renew or return ebook and audiobook loans whenever you want
* Automatic deletion of expired loans, no overdue fees
READING & LISTENING
* Offline reading and listening
* Automatically saves your current position in the ebook and audiobook
* Lock screen widget for quick and easy playback control of audiobooks
* Play audiobooks in the background while using other apps
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The brilliance of BorrowBox
BorrowBox is the best app I ever downloaded. It has allowed me to read so many books I would never have bought and as it is always in my pocket I can reach for them at any time of the day or night. While I have found it super hard to focus on reading, audiobooks are a perfect solution and the variety available have given me the freedom to both explore more and decide that I really don’t have to finish everything I start.
During such a potentially isolating time as covid, BorrowBox has been both friend and companion in my pocket.
BorrowBox came to my attention accidentally as I was listening to the radio while driving home prior to lockdown 1.
I am not tech savvy so I couldn’t believe how simple it was to access and negotiate and it was my companion during those early months of lockdown 1.
I discovered audiobooks and followed my characters through the chapters of the books as my health app clocked up my steps.
I’m back at work but I’m on BorrowBox every night and it is my go to app if sleep eludes me.
There should be a wish list section of each borrowers membership which would allow one to set aside titles to read and borrow in the future, when I see a title I like while browsing, the wish list would be so handy to put future books to read into. My allowance of titles is always completely used up as I have books booked and waiting to become available. While browsing in these times I always come across titles I would like to read in the future but there is no place to store them.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd
- 138.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Bolinda Digital Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.