Broadsheet is a satirical news and popculture source from Ireland, featuring original and credited material, updated every 15 minutes from 9am to 5pm GMT.
* Get all the latest content as it's posted
* Let the world know what you think by commenting on the stories
* Share your favourite content with your friends via social media
* Send us tips and/or abuse
Visit Broadsheet at http://www.broadsheet.ie or love us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/broadsheet.ie and stalk us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/broadsheet_ie
Fixed an issue on iOS 9 that was preventing the app from launching. iOS 9! Fair play to ye for hangin' on in there.
Ratings and Reviews
Broadsheet's content is quite suitable for an app & it works well, particularly the images. One thing I don't like is that each time I click on a link I have have to go back to the previous page to check out the menu. Sometime the images are too small for the iPhone. The iPhone app works on the iPad but the quality isn't as good. Surely it's time for an iPad app
Better than the website
I don't look at their computer crippling website anymore as this is a lot more user friendly. The additional functionality is brilliant, comments are a lot more user friendly now
I don't normally do this ....
This is one of my favourite apps. Newly updated so much more user friendly. Irish humour is spot on! Great mix of breaking news stories, random facts, quirky videos and cartoons, pictures of this that look like things, tomorrows papers front pages and lost digs/bikes/minds.
- Paul Mc Galey
- 12 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 broadsheet.ie
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.