Superfast calorie counter. UK foods. Scans barcodes. Enjoy a 7 day free trial. Buy in-App from £3.99 / month. Use it free on Lite membership (daily limits apply). Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
*** Health & Fitness App of the Year 2018 (UK App Awards) ***
*** "Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best." Daily Mail ***
Nutracheck Calorie Counter+ App makes it fast and easy to track what you eat, whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, improve your diet or eat for fitness.…
• Scan barcodes
• Track carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat, salt and fibre.
• UK food database of over 250,000 products with photos
• Verified product data for accuracy
• Link your activity tracker via Apple Health
• Apple Watch App
• Includes use of the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded *****
It’s fantastic!…I hate reading food packages…this tells you exactly what you’re eating. Very easy to use. Highly recommended to dieters….so far I’ve lost over 8.5 stone….
At last a diet that works! *****
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I discovered this app….It’s so easy to use, recommended for all who’ve tried dieting and failed.
WHY CHOOSE NUTRACHECK?
• Intuitive and super fast to use
• All UK foods – database is verified for quality
• Food search results show photos making it easy to spot the exact brand you ate
• Effortless exercise tracking - link your device via Apple Health
• Also shows calorie burn for over 1,000 activities
• Offers 5 nutrient goals - or set your own targets
• 5:2 Diet setting
• An icon on your home screen shows calories left
• Support available by email and phone
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD DIARY WITH FITNESS TRACKING
• Scan a barcode to add food or search for a food or exercise by description
• Contains calorie data for over 50 eating out places (tap green menu button)
• Add foods yourself via 'Quick Add' or 'Manually Added'
• Count calories and track 7 other nutrients
• See how your diet compares to healthy targets
• Track 5-a-day & water
• Link your activity tracker via Apple Health
• Search over 1,000 exercises for calorie burn
• View your progress in the 'Week View'
• More graphs and reports available on the Nutracheck website (with Web & App membership)
• Calorie count your favourite home cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
• Track your progress – over 13 different measures
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Take part in weight loss challenges
• Create your profile to post (remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• Upgrade options – get access to the Nutracheck Website too
• Link with Fitbit, Apple Health & your iPhone motion sensor
• Nutracheck Blog
• Contact the Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and purchase in-App through your iTunes account:
1 month App-Only - with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal £29.99
1 month Website & App – with auto-renewal* £7.99
3 months Website & App – no renewal £22.99
In-App purchases not available for Family Sharing.
• The 1 month subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the en d of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
A fix for the problem where some users’ fitness data was reset to zero on previous days.
We’ve also added the flexibility to include or exclude workouts from the active energy figure by tapping on the diary entry.
We hope your health goal is going well!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Absolutely brilliant I only started exercising and was struggling to keep journaling my progress for anyone who wants to make a real impact on their health id recommend a year membership in their local gym and a year membership of this app I can’t use bad language but if I could I’d say this app is F”ing fantastic
So intuitive and easy to use compared to other calorie/fitness monitors. Simple steps for adding, counting and viewing nutritional data! Creating and saving meals is a fantastic feature too.
This app is very good because it tells me how much calories I should be eating and how much protein I should be eating it’s amazing
- Nutratech Ltd
- 118.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Day Nutracheck App €6.99
- 3 Month Membership €39.99
- 30 days Nutracheck subscription €4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.