The Cineworld app is perfect for the regular cinema goer! Check your local film
times, find your closest Cineworld, purchase cinema tickets, and store your e-tickets
straight in the app to make your next Cineworld visit as easy as possible.
BROWSE MOVIES ON THE CINEWORLD APP
• Discover What’s On at Cineworld right now
• Browse current and upcoming movie releases
• Tap on film posters to watch trailers and read more about the films
FIND NEARBY CINEWORLD CINEMA LOCATIONS
• Easily search for nearby Cineworld cinemas
• Save your local Cineworld under “Favourites” to book faster
• Get directions to the cinema
GET FILM TIMES AND BUY MOVIE TICKETS INSTANTLY
• Find out the film times at nearby Cineworld cinema(s)
• Purchase movie tickets instantly
• Get easy access to e-tickets stored in the app so you don’t have to collect tickets
UPGRADE YOUR EXPERIENCE
• Choose by special format to experience IMAX, 4DX, ScreenX, Superscreen or ViP
• Experience films to the fullest on our huge IMAX screens
• Let motion, wind, water, scent & more thrill you in your seat with 4DX
• Go beyond the frame with our 270-degree ScreenX
• Discover our Superscreen where movies feel like masterpieces
BECOME A MY CINEWORLD MEMBER
• Sign up to My Cineworld straight from the app
We are constantly looking to improve our app, so please keep sending feedback and
suggestions through: https://www.cineworld.com/help-and-contact us!
By downloading, installing and using this App, you agree to Cineworld Cinemas
Fixed intermittent QR code display issue
Ratings and Reviews
It’s just perfect !
Cineworld is one of my favourite things to do in my free time ( and this days is not than much of that) so is super easy to book your movies, go and relax for a few hours and enjoy your films during any day... delighted to be part of unlimited since 2014. Totally recommended.
Love Cineworld and love my unlimited card but the app is seriously buggy and more complicated than it needs to be. It’s very annoying and totally unnecessary that we should have to log in EVERY TIME we open the app. Why can’t it just remember us? Also, once tickets are booked and paid for it should be one click to add to the iPhone passbook and calendar. Instead I have to close the app, open my email account, find the email, and then click on the passbook button there. Overly complicated and unnecessary again. Come on, Cineworld, get your act together!
Lads what is going on? How have you developed a version that is a step backwards from the old app? That was at least functional. This is shocking. 1. Have to log in every time I book. 2. The book by time option assumes I want to go to cinema right at this very moment. Sure wouldn't I just go to box office? The need to book logically assumes advance no? 3. When in the film booking area can't see of the description of the film have to exit, arduously, to the home screen and find details there. And most trailer links aren't working right. It's so frustrating!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Cineworld Group Plc
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Cineworld plc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.