Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organising your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. It’s as easy to use as pen and paper, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gesture-based design that allows you to focus on your to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- One universal download for iPhone, iPad and now Apple Watch!
- Syncs with Clear for Mac (available separately on the Mac App Store)
Since its launch in January 2012 Clear has won numerous awards and continues to receive critical acclaim. Here’s just some of the nice things that the press have written about Clear:
“Clear’s interface is elegant and clever…” — The New York Times
“Clear is quick, simple, intuitive, and perfect for busy people” — Gizmodo
“If you’re regularly turning to a simple to-do list app… Clear is definitely going to wow you.” — TechCrunch
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
• Under the hood changes to begin preparing for a migration to the upcoming new Clear
Ratings and Reviews
With its clean, colourful interface and intuitive swipe controls, Clear makes managing to-do lists across multiple devices lightning-fast and almost effortless. Its rainbow-hued checklists are like miniature works of art, making it simple to tell at a glance what you need to do and how urgently you need to do it. Bells? Whistles? Nah, but that’s by design. The developers knows that creating a to-do list is about managing chores, not creating new ones.
Is this dead?
I’ve been using this app for years and love it. But now I came across a bug and it seems there is no support or website. Last update was years ago I suspect is Curtains for this great little app.
Was an absolutely brilliant app that I used constantly but seems to have developed glitches. When entering an item, the bar just shrinks to the left so that I cannot see what I am typing and the app shuts down spontaneously. I think I need to find an alternative now 😔
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Realmac Software Limited
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Realmac Software Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 8-Bit Sound Pack €2.49
- Sci-Fi Sound Pack €2.49
- Bonus Sound Pack €0.00