Do you feel alone with your diabetes?
With Dottli you can keep track of your health and manage diabetes better. Just knowing how you’re progressing is rewarding. The best bit is that your friends can support you and you can help them back by supporting them. Together we’re stronger!
Track and manage your health better
Follow many aspects of your health: meals, glucose, exercise and mood.
Your progress is visualized in an easy to understand manner.
Emoticons make Dottli addictive like a game.
*NEW* Now you can share and track your meals with a click or share from your photo gallery
You are no longer alone in dealing with diabetes
Staying healthy can be fun when you have friends to support you.
You can chat about your health goals and progress with your friends.
You can share your health parameters with those who care (and give you a push if needed).
Get insights about your health and diabetes
Understand your treatment balance with our dashboard.
Know how your meals impact your blood glucose.
Sync your Fitbit activity and track with your Diabetes measurements
Be in control
You know immediately how you are progressing and you can act accordingly.
You have total control over what your share and with whom.
Your data is fully secure. Strict Finnish and EU laws protect you.
You’re anonymous except when you decide to share with your name.
The scientific bit dressed to served you
- HbA1c estimation
- Blood glucose readings visualized in an easy to understand manner
- Blood glucose readings with meal tag
- Blood glucose readings with exercise tag
- Suitable for all diabetics (type I and II)
- Supports both mmol/L and mg/dL units
- Any data can be entered manually, works with any blood glucose meter
- Share your progress, also with healthcare professionals
- Message people in groups, just like in messaging apps
- Complete control of what health details you share and with whom
- Use any wearable or sensor meter, we provide a continuous data hub for all your data
- Compatible with Modz BGM and Fitbit wearables, others will follow soon
- All entries include location
We continuously work to improve Dottli and always for feedback from you! If you have any suggestions, words of praise, questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
- Now supports Apple Health! Dottli can show data such as your daily steps from Apple Health.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.