ABOUT THE ECONOMIST ESPRESSO
The Economist Espresso is a daily morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist. Delivered to your smartphone before breakfast, it tells you what’s on the global agenda for the coming day. Espresso summarises the latest news and highlights the most important stories of the day ahead in business, finance and politics.
* A morning news briefing from the editors of The Economist
* Published six days a week (Monday - Saturday)
* Available by 6am with separate regional editions for the Americas, Europe and Asia
* Free access for 30 days for new readers. Espresso subscriptions start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month. If you have an existing digital subscription to The Economist simply log in.
Espresso distils the latest global news and provides bite-sized analysis of the biggest stories of the coming day. Delivered first thing in the morning and taking less than ten minutes to read, it is the ideal way to inform yourself for the day ahead.
Espresso is part of The Economist newspaper, which offers award-winning global analysis of everything from business, finance and politics to science, technology and economics. The Economist covers every region of the world, including the United States, Britain, Europe, Asia and Latin America. All of our daily and weekly analysis is available via The Economist app (search for 'The Economist' )
New readers can try Espresso for free for the first 30 days. Subscriptions to Espresso start from just £4.99/$4.99 per month.
* Subscribe in-app and take advantage of our free-trial offer
* At the end of the 30-day trial period, a subscription will automatically commence at the standard monthly rate
* You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by Apple. Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase
* All subscriptions automatically renew. Your account will be charged 24 hours before the renewal date, at a cost of GBP £4.99 / USD $4.99 / EUR €4.99 / HK $23.00 a month
* You can cancel your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time but you must turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again
Try Espresso today for 30 days free.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App is delivered early every morning, and one week's worth of previous versions are available.
Sometimes takes a few seconds to open but never fails or crashes
I love this concept, all essential news stories from around the world, condensed into a simple to use app. What makes it more appealing? It's from a quality source like The Economist.
Great app that gives you all the key news items from around the world and there possible consequences and repercussions all with a touch of cynical humour.
- The Economist Newspaper Group Inc.
- 66.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Espresso monthly subscription €4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.