Doctot are proud to present the Elderly Mobility Scale (EMS), a validated assessment tool for the assessment of frail elderly patients.
A highly functional and clinically significant Mobile App, Doctot Elderly Mobility Scale's user-friendly design enables medical practitioners to assess 7 dimensions of functional performance in patients.
This assessment scale is presented in a wizard format, which allows the health care professional to easily navigate through the interview components to record a patient's status. The tool automatically generates the scale total and based upon the user's input, categorises the score.
Free-To-Download, Doctot EMS has an "Information" section that provides the user with relevant background details. It also has a “Help” section, which provides assistance in relation to the use of the tool.
Further Doctot EMS features include:
- A Patient Results Management System (e.g. Save, Delete & Sort options)
- The Automatic Email Generation of each patient assessment result
- PIN Protection for security purposes
- Shake-to-Reset Scale functionality
Fix for Keyboard display in iOS8
- 10.4 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Doctot 2013
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.