This app provides a tool for you to practice English sounds and pronunciations
- Vowels, r-controlled vowels, diphthongs, consonants
- Sound audios
- Spelling patterns and pronunciation rules
- Words that have the same spelling pattern
- Words that have the sound at the beginning.
You can practice all words that have θ at the beginning. For example: thank, think, throw, etc.
- Words that have the sound in the middle.
You can practice all words that have æ in the middle. For example: cat, map, sad, etc.
- Word that have the sound at the end.
You can practice all words that have dʒ at the end. For example: age, cage, page, etc.
■ Words end with -s, ‘s and -ed
- Practice all words that end with -s, ‘s that is pronounced /s/, /z/, and /ɪz/
- Practice all words that end with -ed that is pronounced /d/, /t/, and /ɪd/
- Over 37500 words with British and American pronunciation
- Word pronunciation is broken down into individual sounds. You can practice to produce individual sounds and then pronounce the whole word
- Record your own pronunciation of a word
- Listen to your recorded pronunciations
■ Other Features
- Bookmark a word
- Search a word
- Create lists and add a word into a list
If you want to give feedback, please send us an email using the feedback feature in the settings.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.